Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I rarely do this, but had to in this case since the @Northridge4x4 team is so amazing. For the record, I've always had good experiences with their folks and products. They've answered many pre-purchase technical questions for me, and they've always been spot on with their advice.

This weekend, though, I had a problem - mid-install. In short, a kit I purchased included a part for a different, incompatible Jeep model. My Jeep was stuck on a rack and the install had to be partially reversed. Evidently, the manufacturer (a major brand) mistakenly packed 1 of 4 parts incorrectly.

I immediately reached out to Northridge4x4 to request help (via this forum) on Saturday (they're closed on Saturday). I received a response within 30 minutes - from their leadership team!

Who else does this? Without additional follow-up on my part, I received a proactive response this morning, and it looks like everything is on its way to a quick resolution.

I get the "local shop" treatment from these folks and simply couldn't recommend them more! Just Wow...
Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I rarely do this, but had to in this case since the @Northridge4x4 team is so amazing. For the record, I've always had good experiences with their folks and products. They've answered many pre-purchase technical questions for me, and they've always been spot on with their advice.

This weekend, though, I had a problem - mid-install. In short, a kit I purchased included a part for a different, incompatible Jeep model. My Jeep was stuck on a rack and the install had to be partially reversed. Evidently, the manufacturer (a major brand) mistakenly packed 1 of 4 parts incorrectly.

I immediately reached out to NorthRidge4x4 to request help (via this forum) on Saturday (they're closed on Saturday). I received a response within 30 minutes - from their leadership team!

Who else does this? Without additional follow-up, I received a proactive response this morning, and it looks like everything is on its way to a quick resolution.

I get the "local shop" treatment from these folks and simply couldn't recommend them more! Just Wow...
They also very quickly helped Baja Designs get me the mounting nuts/bolts that they failed to pack in one of my lights. Northridge is simply outstanding. I stopped at their shop on my way home from Moab last October and they were a bunch of great guys. They gave my kiddos free Northridge candy bars!

Jeepin_Donnie

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 23 Wildtrak Bronco w/Sasquatch package
Occupation
Benefits Manager
Northridge is an awesome company with outstanding customer service! Remember to use the discount code "LiteBrite" to save 10% on your order!

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
Northridge 4x4 is awesome. I have been using them for 12 years, best customer service I’ve experienced.

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Northridge is an awesome company with outstanding customer service! Remember to use the discount code "LiteBrite" to save 10% on your order!
On anything? I just tried it for some tube doors and it won't work. Maybe it is limited to certain items?

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
I'm also a fan... Earlier today I inquired elsewhere about a set of LCA skids & I was referred to Northridge... I heard back from them within 15 minutes and they came through for me. So I now have another install to work on.

OP
OP
Sting_NC_USA

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
On anything? I just tried it for some tube doors and it won't work. Maybe it is limited to certain items?
I'm assuming you're looking at the Smittybuilt ones? Just checked their site, and the description (after adding to cart) shows the item isn't eligible for discounts. It does seem to work on a few of the others.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm assuming you're looking at the Smittybuilt ones? Just checked their site, and the description (after adding to cart) shows the item isn't eligible for discounts. It does seem to work on a few of the others.
No, Warn. I figured it is probably just for select items. I'm going to get the Warn tube doors, but am just waiting for a decent discount. 10% would get me to bite.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sting_NC_USA

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
No, Warn. I figured it is probably just for select items. I'm going to get the Warn tube doors, but am just waiting for a decent discount. 10% would get me to bite.
Wow, those are nice. Hmmmm... Might need to add those to my wish list.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Nope. Thanks for trying!
Sorry dude...I’ve got stuff in my cart, and I’ve got that code applied, guess I better not empty it, lol.

BobBarker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB
When they have the buy so much warn products get a northridge gift card promo is the time to strike on the warn products. Hopefully Labor Day.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
When they have the buy so much warn products get a northridge gift card promo is the time to strike on the warn products. Hopefully Labor Day.
I'll be watching!
Sponsored