Northridge4X4 orders.

MEHillwalker80

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S JL 2 DR 1999 Chevy Suburban K1500
Does Northridge4X4 not provide tracking on orders? Items ordered on Dec, payment made on Dec 4.
Sponsored

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I have always received emails with tracking numbers from them. In fact, I get the tracking email even before UPS has picked up the shipment. It's possible your order hasn't been shipped yet. Or they don't have your correct email address? I'm sure they've been swamped with their black friday and cyber week deals, which could be a reason why they haven't shipped your order yet.

Call them and ask, their customer service crew is top notch.

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Yes we do provide tracking on all orders shipped. I am willing to bet the item you ordered probably wasn't in stock and has a lead time assigned to it and that's why no tracking has been sent yet. our website shows live inventory and all in stock items ship the same business day. if you want to email me your info I can look it up. [email protected]

ML7

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Just ordered my Tazer yesterday from Northridge and got an email with tracking before it got picked up, will be here tomorrow.

Sponsored

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Unless it's dropshipped from a vendor, I've always received notification when something ships. Northridge gets most of my money for a reason, lol.

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Yeah the drop ship stuff is frustrating. They just say “drop shipped”. Not until you order pay and don’t see your order coming then you find out when the actual company will be sending it. For example, ordered a AFE air filter on Black Friday. Never received it so I contacted NR4x4 and their CS person said they contacted AFE and it will be 4-6 weeks WTF. Not NR fault but they should think long and hard about carrying products from companies that they can’t supply. Just don’t sell them.
Sponsored