First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sport s 1999 Cherokee Sport
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
After 17 months of trying to choose a lift I finally made the decision to order the Rock Krawler 3.5” max travel from Northridge 4x4. They had a discount code available so I got a deal on it also which was nice. To my amazement I got my email confirmation and 19 minutes later the order was shipped already. I’ve ordered tons of parts over the years for all sorts of motorsports and I don’t think I’ve ever had an order ship this fast. I was impressed enough I thought I should share.

B4B47844-4B9A-4793-8CDA-DB205601A8D9.jpeg
Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Northridge is outstanding with that and any kind of customer service, as well. I've spent a few bucks with them this year, for sure.

Sponsored

Jeep’n Jay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Glad you had a good experience. I was a HUGE Northridge fan, built 80% of my JK from them. But I will never spend another penny with them, their local customer service was one of the most awful experiences I ever had. There is so much competition these days, I took my money for my JL (6k to date) to somebody that was thankful to get it. I hope my experience was a fluke, but they lost my business forever. Hope they continue to take care of others.

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

Can't say we can ship all orders that fast, but we try to get orders out as fast as possible!

We definitely love helping our fellow off-road enthusiasts as best we can.

2Wheel-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD, 1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1975 Datsun 620
I don't want to know how much I've spent at Northridge (a lot), but I've been very happy with their pricing, shipping and service. I really like that their website has a lot of product shown. That really makes it easy for me to order late at night, since I often can't call places to order stuff during normal work hours.

Though it's rare that I ever use website's chat feature, but when I found some errors on their website on some wheels, I used the chat and the person saw the problems. Since it wouldn't let me make the purchase online, he said to call in. Thinking I'd have a problem explaining the whole situation again, the person said not to worry. So I called...the guy I was chatting with answered. Easy peasy.

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
I wished the same could be said about the Canadian Northridge4x4, where they charged me $26 shipping for a set of bump stops. I understand business is tough up here.

But unfortunately I’m not made out of gold so I will have to shop on the US stores for all my Jeeping needs.

Sponsored

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
@Arterius2, If they could get shipping going up in Canada like UPS, FedEx and US Postal has going on down here, shipping would be much easier and cheaper!

TrewJL

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Occupation
CEO
I had a great experience with my ARB bumper delivery and recently a quick call to get an old receipt for an order 1.5 yrs ago. Great customer service.
Sponsored