Sponsored

Northeast Group Buy 7% under for '20 MY

JeepNut80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Sting-Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Just got the text from Leon at Criswell today that my Jeep arrived at the dealership and will be ready for pickup tomorrow!

13 days from order to arrival at dealership!

Heading down from NJ tomorrow or Wednesday to pickup.

Such a smooth and stress free process. 7% off invoice. Would have gotten another 1% for Tread Lightly but I haven’t been a member for 30 days and not worth waiting another two weeks to me.

69822D0A-AF67-4C0B-AD7B-5F3BCCB0906A.jpeg
Picked up my '20 JLUR yesterday at Criswell. Great experience all around. Took an Amtrak train down to DC from NJ and then the Red Line to Shady Grove station which. Leon from Criswell picked me up at the station which was 5 minutes away. Spent about an hour and a half there to finish the financing paperwork, test drive and inspect the vehicle and get a walkthrough from Leon. Great dealership and I would highly recommend that you buy from them.

A99B9496-CE24-403F-B149-869C51CA20C1.jpeg

FDF5F2CD-DCCC-4371-9D07-0937BA91501E.jpeg

8977DE73-B6B7-44BC-8641-DD77296B9862.jpeg
Sponsored

DaveL

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati GT, Ferrari 355 F1 GTS, Ferrari F355 Berlinetta, BMW 335xi
Jeep arrived today (I had it transported from CT to my house). Mark Fitzpatrick was excellent - simple, easy deal with zero BS.

IMG_1386.jpeg

Warz2k4

First Name
RIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Picked up my '20 JLUR yesterday at Criswell. Great experience all around. Took an Amtrak train down to DC from NJ and then the Red Line to Shady Grove station which. Leon from Criswell picked me up at the station which was 5 minutes away. Spent about an hour and a half there to finish the financing paperwork, test drive and inspect the vehicle and get a walkthrough from Leon. Great dealership and I would highly recommend that you buy from them.

A99B9496-CE24-403F-B149-869C51CA20C1.jpeg

FDF5F2CD-DCCC-4371-9D07-0937BA91501E.jpeg

8977DE73-B6B7-44BC-8641-DD77296B9862.jpeg

What were some pre inspection checks did you did?

ma99ie

First Name
Maggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Just put my order and deposit on the JL at Criswell. I ended up going with the Rubicon instead of the Sahara. Too much for in terms of hardware for only 3k more so i pulled the trigger. 7% off Invoice plus another 1% with Tread Lightly for 8% total. Leon is amazing. Took no longer than five minutes on the phone and a few emails. If you're looking to order and can make a trip to Maryland its totally worth it. I'm going to take a drive from North Jersey and spend a night in Baltimore or DC and pickup the car the next day and drive back. I emailed my deal to a few deals in NJ, I have about 6 dealers within 30 minutes and none would even discount it at all. Their loss.

Here are my specs:
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Sting Gray
Stock Tires
Body Color 3-Piece Top
Black Soft Top
Body Color Fender Flares
Alpine Premium Sound System
Remote Start
Remote Proximity Entry
Towing Group
Aux Switch Group
LED Package
Cold Weather Package
8.4" Radio
Adaptive Cruise
Active Safety
Steep Bumper
Was the deposit non refundable? If so, when you do end up buying the vehicle, do they deduct the deposit amount from the price of the car? Trying to understand how it all works. Thanks!

Gellie

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
For anyone that ordered from Fitzpatrick (Mark). What was the most they allowed you to put on your CC? Mark is out for a few weeks and his assistant is only allow me to put a few% on. If you don’t want to post here, you can PM me. I’m planning on picking up this Saturday, but might wait until beginning of October until Mark gets back.

Sponsored

EnjoyLife

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS, 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Larado
Was the deposit non refundable? If so, when you do end up buying the vehicle, do they deduct the deposit amount from the price of the car? Trying to understand how it all works. Thanks!
For "me" the deposit was nonrefundable. However, the deposit was deducted from the final price. This was no big deal to me.

ulbsti25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
I can confirm that the deposit is refundable if there are problems that arise with the vehicle. I was part of the group buy but have yet to pickup the vehicle because of issues and was informed that it was refundable.

Edit: I'm guessing if you just decide to back out, assume it is not refundable.

OP
OP
misanthrope

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
For anyone that ordered from Fitzpatrick (Mark). What was the most they allowed you to put on your CC? Mark is out for a few weeks and his assistant is only allow me to put a few% on. If you don’t want to post here, you can PM me. I’m planning on picking up this Saturday, but might wait until beginning of October until Mark gets back.
Unfortunately, they only allowed $2000 max for me, and I'm the one who put the stinkin' group buy together in the first place! It only hurt because I got the FCA Jeep Mastercard specifically for this purpose to max out points. Oh well...

Gellie

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Unfortunately, they only allowed $2000 max for me, and I'm the one who put the stinkin' group buy together in the first place! It only hurt because I got the FCA Jeep Mastercard specifically for this purpose to max out points. Oh well...
Thanks for the info. BTW, my mother just bought a New Accura. They let her put 5k done on the CC
Glad I decided to pay taxes directly. I can put them on the CC at DMV

mikegcny

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler Willys 4xe
Occupation
Software
Yeah, just remember that CC processors charge a percentage of the transaction to the merchant.

Sponsored

ChapChai

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR '17 BMW X5
I was part of the group buy but have yet to pickup the vehicle because of issues and was informed that it was refundable
No luck picking it up yet? Another problem found or just timing?

Gellie

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Same problem as before. No timing issues. I'll post more details after it's all resolved
Is this a purchase from Fitzpatrick? If so would you mind letting me know the details? I’m planning on picking up my Rubi tomorrow morning. If you don’t want to post it here pls PM me. Thanks

wobblybob

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Miata 10AE, 2009 BMW 328Xi
Jeep arrived today (I had it transported from CT to my house). Mark Fitzpatrick was excellent - simple, easy deal with zero BS.

IMG_1386.jpeg
Dave, It looks fantastic! I hope to see it in EA sometime soon.

Gellie

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Picked up from Fitzpatricks Yesterday. Marks out on VaCa, Derek & Richard took excellent care of us.
Ready to roll!

IMG_1699.jpeg
Sponsored