Northeast Group Buy 7% under for '20 MY

ChapChai

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR '17 BMW X5
Pretty sure I'm coming from the furthest away (Chicago area). Going to take a minication, visit family on way back. Cars been there for a week*(correction) now. Waited to hear back on TL, now, but still can't pick it up, found issues with the stop/start. Waiting game continues. Flight prices aren't cooperating now
Doing the exact same w family stop on the way back in western Ny And I beat you by about 2 miles ; ) leave Friday tickets still available. We'll convey it back.
Sponsored

peteinny

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
How long after you placed the order with Mark did it take to get a vin number?

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I'd get a good chuckle if the brown interior had red stitching anyway. Looks pretty sweet though! And I say that even though brown seats totally aren't my thing - if beige was still an option I'd probably have a hard time deciding what color to get lol.

Sponsored

DrDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Beetle 2003, Sahara 4 door Silver 2020
Daisy, I just saw your silver Rubi as I'm picking up mine! My Rubi totally winked at your Rubi.
How cool, post pics when able, picking up mine on Saturday, can’t wait :clap:

peteinny

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the reply. I'll wait a few days and see what happens. Funny thing is I was one of the first to place an order but was held up because of the 8.4 and advanced safety issue. Patience is what I keep saying to myself. lol

Sponsored

Warz2k4

First Name
RIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Thanks for the reply. I'll wait a few days and see what happens. Funny thing is I was one of the first to place an order but was held up because of the 8.4 and advanced safety issue. Patience is what I keep saying to myself. lol
I also ordered with the advanced safety