Sponsored

Northeast Group Buy 7% under for '20 MY

DrDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Beetle 2003, Sahara 4 door Silver 2020
Pretty sure I'm coming from the furthest away (Chicago area). Going to take a minication, visit family on way back. Cars been there for a couple weeks now. Waited to hear back on TL, now, but still can't pick it up, found issues with the stop/start. Waiting game continues. Flight prices aren't cooperating now
Sorry man that’s a bummer
Sponsored

cosmec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2015 Subaru WRX, 2012 JK-Previously
Build Thread
Link
jeep chat confirmed my wrangler is in KZ status. hoping that means it gets delivered soon! Ordered on 8/12

ungardo

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota 4Runner
Picked up the Jeep this weekend. Made the trip back home to Buffalo. So happy to have found this forum. The process of working with Mark was easy and enjoyable. Had the chance to meet him. Definitely someone you feel good about doing business with. Thanks to @misanthrope for coordinating the group buy. Looking forward to seeing pics as all the Jeeps go home.

B381C07D-5DE7-41FF-8306-E3550F6BC719.jpeg

Sponsored

DrDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Beetle 2003, Sahara 4 door Silver 2020
Picked up the Jeep this weekend. Made the trip back home to Buffalo. So happy to have found this forum. The process of working with Mark was easy and enjoyable. Had the chance to meet him. Definitely someone you feel good about doing business with. Thanks to @misanthrope for coordinating the group buy. Looking forward to seeing pics as all the Jeeps go home.

Beautiful Jeep, picking up mine on Saturday, will post pics after, thanks Misanthrope

Warz2k4

First Name
RIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a

What % off did you get? off invoice?

Does your car come with a fuel cap door

melman8r

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sarge Green JLR

Can you take some pics of the interior please? I'm trying to decide on black or the saddle brown, thank you.

Sponsored

ungardo

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota 4Runner
Can you take some pics of the interior please? I'm trying to decide on black or the saddle brown, thank you.
Yea, I can post some pics. If you live by a jeep dealer, the same saddle brown is in the Jeep gladiators

melman8r

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sarge Green JLR
Yea, I can post some pics. If you live by a jeep dealer, the same saddle brown is in the Jeep gladiators
I'm going to go Saturday and look, I didn't get into the group buy because of the advanced safety fiasco.