Northeast Group Buy 7% under for '20 MY

@minutemen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black '20 JLUR
Hey guys, I was just told that FCA is still deciding whether to allow affiliate program pricing on 2020 wranglers or not and that I'd have to wait for a bill of sale until that decision is made. Anyone else get this from Fitzpatrick? I'd expect them to honor the originally agreed upon price right?
Sponsored

Gellie

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Is there a rough time table from when you placed you order(with Mark), until you got your vin?

ulbsti25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Last edited:
OP
OP
misanthrope

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass

Sponsored

Eitel

First Name
Eitel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
I emailed Mark earlier today. No reply yet.

ulbsti25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your response is confusing:
The thread confirms, through @JeepCares directly and through FCA second-hand, that FCA will, indeed, be accepting Affiliate Rewards, such as Tread Lightly, on the '20 Wrangler.
You're right that was confusing. The 'should not be the case' was referring to FCA having not decided part of the reply :LOL:...woops

OP
OP
misanthrope

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I have seen that tread. I was wondering if anyone had that issue specifically with Fitzpatrick. I was informed of the "hold" by my assigned representative at about 5 pm this evening.
I emailed Mark earlier today. No reply yet.
So, I just heard from Mark, and here is the long and the short of it: the program will be extended to the MY20 JLs, it's just a matter of when (which is part of the hold up on delivering some of these units that have already arrived). His hope is to have a definitive timetable this week, dependent on a big-wig meeting next week, after which the program may become available immediately. No one expected so many '20s to hit dealers so quickly, but because customer orders are given priority, here they are.

OP
OP
misanthrope

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
So this is for Tread Lightly only?
No, all Affiliate Rewards. A vehicle is either eligible for AR or it isn't. There wasn't any talk of dropping Tread Lightly, per se. It's just that the current rules expired on MY19, for '19s sold through 1/2/20. No extension has formally been made for the '20s, but it will be, probably by next week.
AR rules.PNG

Sponsored

Eitel

First Name
Eitel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
Thanks for the info. Sucks that I have to put 1,000 more miles in my trade in this weekend because of that.

Mike630

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Hey guys. So I’m seeing a lot of 2020 orders roll in to dealerships in under a month from order date. Is this the norm for people who live in the north east since we’re relatively close to Ohio?

I ordered on August 11th and three days later I’m D1 status.

I’m on Long Island, is it realistic of me to expect this thing in my driveway in a month?

OP
OP
misanthrope

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Thanks for the info. Sucks that I have to put 1,000 more miles in my trade in this weekend because of that.
Yeah, but look on the bright side: there is no way in Hell that anyone thought their 2020 JLs would be delivered and waiting for them by mid-August. So, if it gets ironed out next week, you'll be rolling well before Labor Day. Regardless of the AR situation, mine hasn't even started to get built, yet. My hopes of getting it before my mid-September Bday are dwindling...

OP
OP
misanthrope

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Hey guys. So I’m seeing a lot of 2020 orders roll in to dealerships in under a month from order date. Is this the norm for people who live in the north east since we’re relatively close to Ohio?

I ordered on August 11th and three days later I’m D1 status.

I’m on Long Island, is it realistic of me to expect this thing in my driveway in a month?
There is literally no way of knowing why or how some builds get done within 2 weeks of ordering and some wait months. "Realistic" and "Jeep order" are just two things that don't go together. I've been in D1 for 2 weeks so far, and Jeep Chat tells me it is customary for D1to last as many as 4 weeks.
Yours could be in your driveway by Labor Day, or by Columbus Day. Just no way to know. Stay optimistic and start shopping for stuff...

Last edited:

Mike630

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
There is literally know way of knowing why or how some builds get done within 2 weeks of ordering and some wait months. "Realistic" and "Jeep order" are just two things that don't go together. I've been in D1 for 2 weeks so far, and Jeep Chat tells me it is customary for D1to last as many as 4 weeks.
Yours could be in your driveway by Labor Day, or by Columbus Day. Just no way to know. Stay optimistic and start shopping for stuff...
Sound advice! Weathertech floor mats inbound!
Sponsored