Northeast Group Buy 7% under for '20 MY

RMD_23

First Name
abdullah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Sahara
Funny, my auto transmission on 2020 build sheet is showing as $2,000 MSRP, and $1,780 FWP. On the other hand, my V6 engine is showing a $1,000 upcharge to MSRP. Isn’t the V6 the base engine? I’ve emailed the dealer about it, but still awaiting response.

I have a feeling they are working through all the glitches for first day launch of order banks. Typical FCA style: Use the customers as both alpha and beta testers!

I can confirm that my MSRP for the base is $250 more than last year. No change to destination fee of $1,495. And all package fees (that I am looking at anyway) are same price as last year.
They added the e-torque mild hybrid system
Sponsored

ulbsti25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
I'm in, depending on the options... but I live in IL. If anyone is aware of similar discounts closer, I'm all ears.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
I'm in, depending on the options... but I live in IL. If anyone is aware of similar discounts closer, I'm all ears.
Tyson Jeep is 6% below invoice with affiliate pricing. If you don't have affiliate pricing it is 5% below. They add a$200 vehicle prep fee fyi.

Jason Beltran [email protected]

Dupage Jeep doesn't have a set deal but usually about 5k off of a Rubicon with no haggle.

Lanny Lancaster

Sponsored

ulbsti25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Tyson Jeep is 6% below invoice with affiliate pricing. If you don't have affiliate pricing it is 5% below. They add a$200 vehicle prep fee fyi.

Jason Beltran [email protected]

Dupage Jeep doesn't have a set deal but usually about 5k off of a Rubicon with no haggle.

Lanny Lancaster
Was this recent that you got confirmation on the 6% below invoice?

I reached out to them, and maybe I went about it wrong but they firmly told me they would only offer up to 1% off invoice.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Was this recent that you got confirmation on the 6% below invoice?

I reached out to them, and maybe I went about it wrong but they firmly told me they would only offer up to 1% off invoice.
Did you speak to Jason? I know people who have gotten the deal within the past few months.

MT1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Has anyone received a private message from Fitzpatrick Jeep in Ansonia, CT?

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
I received the private message basically saying hi.

Does being a first responder count towards an affiliate program?

Aceman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUS
I also got the PM from Mark. Very curious to see what the major differences are between the '20 & '19.

{Edited the name}

Last edited:

Sponsored

DrDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Beetle 2003, Sahara 4 door Silver 2020
I'm trying to put together a group buy (20 or so buyers) for the '20 MY launch. I have some dealers interested, one even going to 7% under invoice in Connecticut.
At this point, with the JL line shutting down in a few weeks, I think waiting for the '20 MY is the way to go, as the order banks should open sometime in June.
This would be a big time and money saver for those of us in NY and New England, as we wouldn't have to go to Maryland to beat this price.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested, and we'll put something together.

Full disclosure: I am a school teacher on LI and have no affiliation with any dealer anywhere, nor am I getting anything out of this besides a good deal on a 2020 Wrangler.
I think I will join you, what do I do to start? Thanks