Northeast Group Buy 7% under for '20 MY

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
Pretty pumped for this order....when's the 2020 ordering banks gonna be open? :(
It’s tentative, I’m thinking sometime this month. But of course you’ll have those saying July or August.
Sponsored

OP
OP
misanthrope

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Pretty pumped for this order....when's the 2020 ordering banks gonna be open? :(
It’s tentative, I’m thinking sometime this month. But of course you’ll have those saying July or August.
If MY20 Job 1 truly is July 22 and the MY19 build-out is actually July 21 as the previously released calendar shows, then order banks should open any minute...or at least really soon. I'm (optimistically) expecting the June Order Guide to be for the '20s. I also may be delusional...

JeepLover15

First Name
Venky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot, Toyota 4runner
count me in.. from MetroWest Boston..

could someone give an idea what is the basic model ( Unlimited sport 4 door 4x4.. ) price would be.. i am looking for something below 30k or so..

JeepFanNE

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Wrangler Unlimited Sahara.. previously 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
Fitness Club AGM
If MY20 Job 1 truly is July 22 and the MY19 build-out is actually July 21 as the previously released calendar shows, then order banks should open any minute...or at least really soon. I'm (optimistically) expecting the June Order Guide to be for the '20s. I also may be delusional...
This may be a dumb question, but does this mean 19s order bank expected to end in July? I ask bc I am gravitated to the Mojito! color after test driving an 18 rubi Mijito! this morning. It was noice. Not sure if Mojito will be avail with 20s and I would hate to lose opportunity to order one in 19 bc I held off too long.

Any advice on when/if I should order Mojito now or hold off would be appreciated!

TIA

JeepFanNE

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Fitness Club AGM
count me in.. from MetroWest Boston..

could someone give an idea what is the basic model ( Unlimited sport 4 door 4x4.. ) price would be.. i am looking for something below 30k or so..
Best bet is to scour this forum, use search bar and type in "pricing spreadsheet" where misanthrope has done an amazing job creating an excel spreadsheet listing all options, msrp and more importantly, INVOICE!

Sponsored

OP
OP
misanthrope

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
This may be a dumb question, but does this mean 19s order bank expected to end in July? I ask bc I am gravitated to the Mojito! color after test driving an 18 rubi Mijito! this morning. It was noice. Not sure if Mojito will be avail with 20s and I would hate to lose opportunity to order one in 19 bc I held off too long.

Any advice on when/if I should order Mojito now or hold off would be appreciated!

TIA
We should know the 20 colors before 19 ordering ends, so you should have a window.

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T

TIA
I don't think we know what the 2020 colors are yet. But some members have recently reported problems when ordering Mojito for 2019s. It may be the configuration they order (body colored hardtop/Skytouch/colored fenders). Or it could be Mojito is coming to an end. It was rumored that Bikini was going to replace Mojito. So if you really want Mojito, you may not want to wait for 2020.

JeepFanNE

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Fitness Club AGM
Thanks for the replies, guys!

rrshinn

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
We need to know who this dealer is? Not sure if I missed who they are? No need for a large group of people stampeding the dealer once the orders for 2020 open up. If serious we should be able to work out a lot of details before orders open.

Sponsored

Mjmi69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab, 2019 BMW 335, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Recon, 2018 BMW 435i
Occupation
Broker/Owner
Can somebody fill me in on what that 7% under invoice would be. I tried to use the sheet that showed invoice and all that and I just couldn't figure it out I'm actually in Maryland what dealer were they referring to that is 8% under. The Rubicon I'm looking at is that DARCARS. looking at a 19 fully loaded Rubicon for $51,313. Would it be worth waiting for the 20's to come out and be around the same time price. Thanks mike

Screenshot_20190520-200549_Chrome.jpg
Darcar’s is full of Sh.t, go to Chriswells, 8% with no BS, Darcar’s will advertise and not honor anything, bad reputation

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
I don't think we know what the 2020 colors are yet. But some members have recently reported problems when ordering Mojito for 2019s. It may be the configuration they order (body colored hardtop/Skytouch/colored fenders). Or it could be Mojito is coming to an end. It was rumored that Bikini was going to replace Mojito. So if you really want Mojito, you may not want to wait for 2020.
Just picked up a 2019 Mojito Rubicon with Sky ONE touch. Because you can’t even order Mojito now with either a color match top or Sky One. I feel like I did pretty well at 11.5% off MSRP. But it did cost me a extra $2400 in options I didn’t want. But these are getting very hard to find. I almost settled. But man the Mojito is a Beauty.

peteinny

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
I'm trying to put together a group buy (20 or so buyers) for the '20 MY launch. I have some dealers interested, one even going to 7% under invoice in Connecticut.
At this point, with the JL line shutting down in a few weeks, I think waiting for the '20 MY is the way to go, as the order banks should open sometime in June.
This would be a big time and money saver for those of us in NY and New England, as we wouldn't have to go to Maryland to beat this price.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested, and we'll put something together.

Full disclosure: I am a school teacher on LI and have no affiliation with any dealer anywhere, nor am I getting anything out of this besides a good deal on a 2020 Wrangler.
Is it necessary to have a Tread Lightly membership to get the 7%? If not can the discount be used to get 8%. Just wondering. I have read that it takes over 30 days to get the control number the dealer needs to get the extra 1%. Now would be a good time to apply for the membership if it can help. Thanks

NYgiants

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I'm trying to put together a group buy (20 or so buyers) for the '20 MY launch. I have some dealers interested, one even going to 7% under invoice in Connecticut.
At this point, with the JL line shutting down in a few weeks, I think waiting for the '20 MY is the way to go, as the order banks should open sometime in June.
This would be a big time and money saver for those of us in NY and New England, as we wouldn't have to go to Maryland to beat this price.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested, and we'll put something together.

Full disclosure: I am a school teacher on LI and have no affiliation with any dealer anywhere, nor am I getting anything out of this besides a good deal on a 2020 Wrangler.
Hi everyone, my name's Tom and I'm new to the forum. I'm also definitely interested in being a part of this buying group.

Just out of pure curiosity, do you think the dealer will offer the same kind of deal on a lease? I'm aware they could play games with financing, down payments, etc. but operating under the assumption that the dealer provides fair terms, it seems as though this may not be a bad option. I'm particularly thinking about users here who either want a trial period with the vehicle before purchasing or don't have the capital for a significant down payment.

Warz2k4

First Name
RIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
I’m confused.

If the builds start in July, why haven’t they take orders yet
Sponsored