Northeast Group Buy 7% under for '20 MY

MT1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
I’m also in Long Island and am looking at getting a new Rubicon. I’ll be following.
Sponsored

tyresmoker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited EcoDiesel; '19 JLU Sahara-sting gray; 2017 Grand Cherokee SRT (sold);
I'll post the deets when the '20 banks open. He seems receptive, but wants to present an entire package when the time comes. (I just let my LE Gladiator reservation expire. Really tough call between the JL and the JT for me).
2020 MY job one is not scheduled until July 22nd. You will not see a '20 on the ground until early August.
Also, CT doc fees are not capped at $399. I do not believe there is a cap in CT. I have seen them as high as $599.

Ninjamike81

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JEEP JLUR, 2013 DODGE DART
Can somebody fill me in on what that 7% under invoice would be. I tried to use the sheet that showed invoice and all that and I just couldn't figure it out I'm actually in Maryland what dealer were they referring to that is 8% under. The Rubicon I'm looking at is that DARCARS. looking at a 19 fully loaded Rubicon for $51,313. Would it be worth waiting for the 20's to come out and be around the same time price. Thanks mike

Screenshot_20190520-200549_Chrome.jpg

GARRIGA

First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango RT
Occupation
Finance
Can somebody fill me in on what that 7% under invoice would be. I tried to use the sheet that showed invoice and all that and I just couldn't figure it out I'm actually in Maryland what dealer were they referring to that is 8% under. The Rubicon I'm looking at is that DARCARS. looking at a 19 fully loaded Rubicon for $51,313. Would it be worth waiting for the 20's to come out and be around the same time price. Thanks mike

Can’t only tell you my reasoning for waiting on 2020. It’s just a few months away and residuals should be higher than MY19 today. Regardless, I’m hoping some of the JT trickles down such as the forward camera and fingers crossed the diesel is offered as I’ve contemplated that since news came out and dreamed about it since the 80s.

Sponsored

Hookladder29

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm trying to put together a group buy (20 or so buyers) for the '20 MY launch. I have some dealers interested, one even going to 7% under invoice in Connecticut.
At this point, with the JL line shutting down in a few weeks, I think waiting for the '20 MY is the way to go, as the order banks should open sometime in June.
This would be a big time and money saver for those of us in NY and New England, as we wouldn't have to go to Maryland to beat this price.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested, and we'll put something together.

Full disclosure: I am a school teacher on LI and have no affiliation with any dealer anywhere, nor am I getting anything out of this besides a good deal on a 2020 Wrangler.
Im in Illinois and interested

Surfinjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma Pro

Looks good to me, but I’m a relative newbie to the research effort.

JeepFanNE

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Wrangler Unlimited Sahara.. previously 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
Fitness Club AGM
Yea I'm also interested. I'm coming from south end of MA/boarding RI so I can make the drive. I did extensive research for new jeep last year, but reintroducing myself to idea for 2020 models.

One question to clarify, when suggesting 7% below, is that out the door? Or excluding any other fees? Thanks

dblack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK
Vehicle Showcase
Yea I'm also interested. I'm coming from south end of MA/boarding RI so I can make the drive. I did extensive research for new jeep last year, but reintroducing myself to idea for 2020 models.

One question to clarify, when suggesting 7% below, is that out the door? Or excluding any other fees? Thanks
Usually, when given invoice prices, it's before dealer fees and taxes.

Count me in if this comes to fruition. Will be coming from NJ.

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Still no details from anyone on when dealer orders can even be placed. I have spoken to multiple dealers and all say they have not heard anything on when a 2020 can be ordered.

Aceman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUS
I'm in NJ near the shore, count me in too.

Warz2k4

First Name
RIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Pretty pumped for this order....when's the 2020 ordering banks gonna be open? :(
Sponsored