peteinny

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know what "Arrived at Body Vendor" is. My jeep has been stuck in this status for almost two week now.
Thanks

@minutemen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black '20 JLUR
Does anyone know what "Arrived at Body Vendor" is. My jeep has been stuck in this status for almost two week now.
Thanks
This is used for installation of mopar parts such as optional steel bumpers, tire carrier, or even mopar mats.

Pilotjeep

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 2.0 eTorque
Quick note, since I am one of those who benefitted from this deal.

Got my 2020 JLU Sahara Altitude from Fitzpatrick this past Saturday - for me, it was about 3, less than 4 I think, weeks from order to pickup. (I am one of the late people who were waiting for the 8.4 + advanced safety to be available.)

Ordering process and order thru Mark - all great. Initially he made a minor mistake (not in his favor) on the proposed order and I caught it. He seems to be a genuinely good guy, and I would recommend him. Just go over that order sheet to be sure it's right before you finalize.

Picked up from Peter D., since Mark is on vacation - nice, pleasant guy who I liked. He spent time showing me the truck and being sure I was informed and fully comfortable with it, even though it was not his sale and it was a Saturday and he could have been rushing back to his desk to await the next commission.

Truck is great so far, I am happy with the vehicle and happy with the dealership and process.

Only slight caveat is that when I called to finalize pickup, I discussed the final remittance with Peter. Mark had said a max of $2k on credit card, and Peter affirmed this when I brought it up. But the manager overheard this, and said "no credit cards!" Later Peter said he would have taken it anyway. So if you're looking to use credit card for any part of your purchase, know that there seems to be overcome-able resistance from beyond the salesman's immediate control. Persist, and you can get your CC points.

Overall, I am very happy with the dealership and the purchase, and would recommend them

OP
OP
misanthrope

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Quick note, since I am one of those who benefitted from this deal.

Got my 2020 JLU Sahara Altitude from Fitzpatrick this past Saturday - for me, it was about 3, less than 4 I think, weeks from order to pickup. (I am one of the late people who were waiting for the 8.4 + advanced safety to be available.)

Ordering process and order thru Mark - all great. Initially he made a minor mistake (not in his favor) on the proposed order and I caught it. He seems to be a genuinely good guy, and I would recommend him. Just go over that order sheet to be sure it's right before you finalize.

Picked up from Peter D., since Mark is on vacation - nice, pleasant guy who I liked. He spent time showing me the truck and being sure I was informed and fully comfortable with it, even though it was not his sale and it was a Saturday and he could have been rushing back to his desk to await the next commission.

Truck is great so far, I am happy with the vehicle and happy with the dealership and process.

Only slight caveat is that when I called to finalize pickup, I discussed the final remittance with Peter. Mark had said a max of $2k on credit card, and Peter affirmed this when I brought it up. But the manager overheard this, and said "no credit cards!" Later Peter said he would have taken it anyway. So if you're looking to use credit card for any part of your purchase, know that there seems to be overcome-able resistance from beyond the salesman's immediate control. Persist, and you can get your CC points.

Overall, I am very happy with the dealership and the purchase, and would recommend them
Pix, or it didn't happen...
20190829_184054.jpg
Sponsored