Northeast Group Buy 7% under for '20 MY

brbutler

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 6-speed, 2016 VW GTI 6-speed, 1984 Porsche 928S 5-speed
Congrats! Similar to the 20 I want to get albeit I want Rubicon and 3.0D so waiting. Question for you ... did you happen to find out if there will be red stitching still in the 20 as in the 19? Assuming not since you didn’t go with black interior but figured I’d ask.
I can't comment on the red stitching on the Rubicon. I ordered a Sahara, and they always had white stitching.
Sponsored

JeepLover15

First Name
Venky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot, Toyota 4runner
how do i order one.. i have decided on a specific model..with options.. please advise.

Sponsored

rfm8os

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2022 Cadillac CT-5 V
My order was placed today. Now waiting for a VIN/VON so I can start tracking it, lol.

OP
OP
misanthrope

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To all of those who are still on the fence about taking advantage of this group buy, Mark has asked that ALL orders be submitted by tomorrow evening, or Thursday morning (7/25) at the absolute latest. He will finally be going on vacation, and will not be able to honor the group buy after he returns. If you're not quite ready to order now, but you know you will be placing an order with him soon, reach out. He may be able to defer your order and still include you.

Pilotjeep

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 2.0 eTorque
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To all of those who are still on the fence about taking advantage of this group buy, Mark has asked that ALL orders be submitted by tomorrow evening, or Thursday morning (7/25) at the absolute latest. He will finally be going on vacation, and will not be able to honor the group buy after he returns. If you're not quite ready to order now, but you know you will be placing an order with him soon, reach out. He may be able to defer your order and still include you.
I am one of those whose order will be placed when it is possible to order the 8.4 with advanced safety. Did my full spec and deposit yesterday, and order will probably be placed second week of August when that's possible and Mark is back from vacation.

@minutemen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black '20 JLUR
A little off topic ... does anyone know of a good local place to get beadlocks mounted? Somewhere around Fitzpatrick or north east of there? Will Jeep dealers mount them?

Sponsored

Aceman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUS
I placed my order through Mark yesterday and it was a very easy process. Mark was very responsive, honest, and a great guy to work with. Thank you @misanthrope for setting this up and everyone in this group, really appreciate it. Can't wait to pick up my first Jeep and drive it home!

Aceman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUS
My order was placed today. Now waiting for a VIN/VON so I can start tracking it, lol.

Just noticed you're from Groveland, MA. I grew up in Haverhill, my mother now lives in Groveland. Any decent trails in that area? I'm sure there's plenty up near the White Mountains. Anyway, enjoy the new jeep!

rfm8os

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2022 Cadillac CT-5 V
Just noticed you're from Groveland, MA. I grew up in Haverhill, my mother now lives in Groveland. Any decent trails in that area? I'm sure there's plenty up near the White Mountains. Anyway, enjoy the new jeep!
Yeah, not anything much of note around here in the North Shore. NH is the way to go!

cosmec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2015 Subaru WRX, 2012 JK-Previously
Build Thread
Link
Crap! Just stumbled upon this and was going to order through a dealer in IDAHO for a decent price (I’m in New York)

Any chance he will honor if I email him tomorrow morning???

melman8r

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sarge Green JLR
Crap! Just stumbled upon this and was going to order through a dealer in IDAHO for a decent price (I’m in New York)

Any chance he will honor if I email him tomorrow morning???
It can't hurt to try and reach out to him.
Sponsored