ghorsepower

ghorsepower

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sport
Well since I am here want to do the badge trail, but other than that probably just cruise around and do light to moderate runs? I dont need to break anything, have to flat tow her home Monday. :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
ghorsepower

ghorsepower

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sport
Awww I missed you. I didnt check my email or here until after I had already left for the day. I may have spotted you while out there? It was a fun park and I drove allover it. The 3 star runs were fun and I made it up one 4 star and down several. I am still getting the mud out of my wheels. And that back right corner certainly gave the wheels some trail rash on the rocks back there.

BradyW

First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
Vehicle Showcase
Awww I missed you. I didnt check my email or here until after I had already left for the day. I may have spotted you while out there? It was a fun park and I drove allover it. The 3 star runs were fun and I made it up one 4 star and down several. I am still getting the mud out of my wheels. And that back right corner certainly gave the wheels some trail rash on the rocks back there.
I don't think I saw a JL 2 door like yours. I found a couple who were still relatively new to Jeeping and showed them around.

Here are a few Gopro videos of 4 rated trails from Saturday.

Jeep Wrangler JL North TX/Dallas area trails IMG_4619

E-103 Uphill

C-60 Uphill

A-9 Uphill

C-52 Uphill With Broken Tail Light Crunch!

OP
OP
ghorsepower

ghorsepower

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sport
I don't think I saw a JL 2 door like yours. I found a couple who were still relatively new to Jeeping and showed them around.

Here are a few Gopro videos of 4 rated trails from Saturday.

Jeep Wrangler JL North TX/Dallas area trails IMG_4619

E-103 Uphill

C-60 Uphill

A-9 Uphill

C-52 Uphill With Broken Tail Light Crunch!
Nice I went down A-9 at least :) My 33's did not work well on the taller rocks and gravity helped with the frame scraping going down vs up. Also I didn't want to snap anything being several states away. so if it would not easy crawl it I was not gunning it to hop over the taller stuff. I had my gopro too but I only got about half the day because it overheated and shutoff and i didn't even notice. Usually not a problem here in Ohio. I should have turned on the defrost/AC to blow on it I guess. The E-101 loop was fun along with alot of the B and C trails. I liked the park and highly recommend it for anyone in the area.
Sponsored