Sponsored

North Phoenix, Cave Creek area need help with a couple shots of Rock Krawler grease.

BCalvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys JLU, 1996 Porsche 993, 2007 Hummer H3
Just installed new front and rear Rock Krawler track bars. I just learned that I need a special 000 grade grease for one of the fittings. Everywhere is out of stock online for the next few weeks.

I'm bummed out because I don't want to damage the joint or wait a month to drive my Jeep.

Anyone have some I can buy or borrow?
Sponsored

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Just installed new front and rear Rock Krawler track bars. I just learned that I need a special 000 grade grease for one of the fittings. Everywhere is out of stock online for the next few weeks.

I'm bummed out because I don't want to damage the joint or wait a month to drive my Jeep.

Anyone have some I can buy or borrow?
According to a recent discussion with Rock Krawler, their joints haven't required 000 since November 2019. They redesigned their joints/races and you can use NLGI #1 or numerically less now.

See post #43

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...wler-a-solid-choice.52201/page-3#post-1146818

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
No problem! I was in the same boat a few months ago. I wish RK would've updated their instructions with the new lubricant requirement.
Sponsored