North East Kansas trails anywhere

Cbacon

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Wife just got a 2019 JLUR. We went out to Bull Creek Distillery in Spring Hill, KS. They have a little off road course they lead you through. Cool place and good food.
Just looking for a local off roading trails close to home.
Planning a day trip to Kansas Rocks.

Thanks
Corey
Sponsored

Dwildone

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLUR
Hey Corey. I’m in the KC area and always looking for places to explore as well. There’s a local group (more than just Jeeps) called Midwest Krawlers that has a free facebook group you might want to check out. I’ve jumped in on a couple pop-up rides on weekends that are posted there and found a few good options (Kickapoo and California trails) north of Leavenworth. There are also some unmaintained roads around Perry Lake and a park at Tuttle Creek.

OP
OP
Cbacon

Cbacon

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Thanks. Will have to check out their fb page and the roads around perry lake. Used to ride dirt bikes out there. How can I find the roads up by Leavenworth? Going to Kansas Rocks next weekend. Have you been?

SilverRubi

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
How was the Bull Creek trail? Do they let you go on the trail at any time or just specific times? I live about 15 minutes from there. I've got a couple things ordered and once I have time to get them installed I plan on taking a trip to Tuttle Creek.

OP
OP
Cbacon

Cbacon

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Bull Creek Distillery has a little course set up. Easy, moderate, and extreme. We did the easy one couple times. They take you out in group of 6 or 7 at a time. So you have to wait for a little while to go out again. If you watch their fb page, they'll announce when their having the Offroad day. I think it's kinda random. Good food though.
Sponsored