First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
Yeah, freaking work keeps getting in the way of my social life! We are taping out a chip in 3 weeks and problems are arising :(
3 weeks before the mask is sent out..? That's really riding a MFG deadline huh? Lol. Good luck with that!
Sponsored

POWDO

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Howdy NC brothers and sisters!

I have an itch that I have to scratch and am selling my current tire/wheel setup. Hit me up if interested.

Local pick-up in High Point, NC. These complete tires/wheels come with TPMS and have less than 5,000 miles on them. Bought custom wheels and upgrading to KM3's this coming weekend. Never offroad or wheeled. These are not the original 33 inch tire, they are just under 35 inches and fit a stock Rubicon perfectly. My loss...your gain. Asking $1250 for all 5. Will throw in locking lug nuts for each wheel. PM me for pics but these tires are in super shape! Available Sunday, February 3rd.

Kent

z5.jpg

z6.jpg

Goheels050917

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU (SOLD - March 2021)
Occupation
SD-WAN Engineer - Technical Author
*** TAR HEEL FANS***
If anyone is/around chapel hill this weekend and wants to watch the Heels play and wants to talk jeep stuff, hit me up. Wife and I will prob be at Pantana Bobs a little before the game to watch the entire game.

(NC state fans, and ESPECIALLY Duke fans, this more than likely leaves you out) :rock:

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
*** TAR HEEL FANS***
If anyone is/around chapel hill this weekend and wants to watch the Heels play and wants to talk jeep stuff, hit me up. Wife and I will prob be at Pantana Bobs a little before the game to watch the entire game.

(NC state fans, and ESPECIALLY Duke fans, this more than likely leaves you out) :rock:
sad.gif

RemorsefulPiercingGiantschnauzer-size_restricted.gif

I root for all North Carolina Teams, but in the event they're playing against each other...

I will root for, In order of Precedence:

1. Wake Forest (Half my family and church either works there or are alumni)
2. Duke (Because my brother is a Duke fan :movember:)
3. Carolina
4. NC State

Also of note, regardless of who you root for, the Duke and Carolina game is the best of the season, hands down!

Sponsored

Goheels050917

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
sad.gif

I root for all North Carolina Teams, but in the event they're playing against each other...

3. Carolina
4. NC State

Also of note, regardless of who you root for, the Duke and Carolina game is the best of the season, hands down!
I am letting this soak in for a minute...but I will accept if Carolina isn't number 1, then the other triangle teams aren't either! (wake is okay)

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
sad.gif

3. Carolina
4. NC State

It’s not too late to disown your brother.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I am letting this soak in for a minute...but I will accept if Carolina isn't number 1, then the other triangle teams aren't either! (wake is okay)
Heh, I live in Winston and Wake games are a huge deal here. Just stay off the highway just before a game... you're not getting anywhere until half the state gets crammed into the stadium. lol

Sponsored

Goheels050917

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Just a last reminder, if you can make it to P'bobs tommorow in Chapel Hill, let me know. Have a good weekend.

GhostDivers

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 6sp, 2014 X5 35d, 2020 JLR 6sp
We were looking to go to Patriot Mtn. over Thanksgiving, but I think they’re only open on weekends and the plans didn’t play out. From the little bit I could find, it looks like a fun place.

I know you know about Brown Mtn. right around there, but there’s really only the one trail (I think it’s about 8 miles). For a $5 pass, we were going to check it out, but it was pouring rain with a little snow/sleet that day so I bailed. Yeah, I know…weak..

Please take some pics and/or video to share

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
We were looking to go to Patriot Mtn. over Thanksgiving, but I think they’re only open on weekends and the plans didn’t play out. From the little bit I could find, it looks like a fun place.

I know you know about Brown Mtn. right around there, but there’s really only the one trail (I think it’s about 8 miles). For a $5 pass, we were going to check it out, but it was pouring rain with a little snow/sleet that day so I bailed. Yeah, I know…weak..

Please take some pics and/or video to share
Brown Mtn is closed for the season or I would run it as well. Hopefully @chevymitchell will be able to make it this weekend. Either way, I’ll take as many pictures and videos as I can. Unfortunately, all pictures and videos will be from my phone.
Sponsored