First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
Which piston went bad? I'm curious if it was #6 too.
This one, being a 4 cylinder, was the most aft piston.

The head gasket failed, dumped water into cylinder 4, and then exploded the piston.

OP
OP
chevymitchell

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
Anyone recommend a particular dealership in NC when it comes to service/warranty work? I’m in Charlotte and after reading all the one star reviews for dealerships around here I’m hesitant to go to any of them once my Jeep gets in. 😅😱
Dealership. Recommend. Service.

3 words I will likely never combine in a single sentence.

Sponsored

Ran4

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
I'm about a third of the way through a 30+ day Jeep trip that started out with Hot Springs Off Road Park in Arkansas, and now in Moab Utah. This picture is from in the middle of nowhere the morning after we camped out on the BOH trail 'Hole in the Rock' near Lake Powell. Hole in the Rock is located roughly 150 miles SW of Moab. It's a very long trail that starts out very easy, and finishes up very challenging. Be sure to follow Gaia or some other mapping app, cuz it's very easy to lose your way
Photo_6553885_DJI_285_jpg_4741592_0_2021720734_photo_original.jpg

CWRUYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Just barging in here to say, "Hi!" --and wondering if anyone would be open to hitting Uwharrie on 8/7 and playing guide.

Completely stock JLURD right now, but have wheeled extensively at Rausch Creek, so I have recovery gear and GMRS.

Thank you in advance for any info!

Ran4

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
This video is from our two day overnight adventure on the Jeep Badge of Honor trail known as 'Hole in the Rock.' It's located near Lake Powell, and roughly 150 miles southwest of Moab Utah. It's a very long 'out and back' trail in which the challenges become increasingly more difficult as the day goes on. One of the biggest challenges is simply to stay on the trail! It's very easy to get lost if you're not careful. We employed a couple of different trail apps to keep us going in the right direction.

Sponsored

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
Hello from New Bern, NC 👋 Have a 392 XR on order and can’t wait to do some Uwharrie group rides with you all. Hoping to be able to do some this fall assuming I get the Jeep in the next few months. Used to wheel Uwharrie in my 06’ manual trans Power Wagon on 37s. Even got it up Daniel albeit with some bedside and door dings. This will be my first Jeep and I’m looking forward to seeing what it can do on the trails!

F2F

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL Sport Altitude 2.0L Turbo
Just barging in here to say, "Hi!" --and wondering if anyone would be open to hitting Uwharrie on 8/7 and playing guide.

Completely stock JLURD right now, but have wheeled extensively at Rausch Creek, so I have recovery gear and GMRS.

Thank you in advance for any info!
I’m going on 8/15. Should be at the Eldorado Outpost by 9:30-9:45 AM if anyone is interested.

3VOLVE

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
rolling down from Virginia to visit my sister who lives near Charlotte. Was thinking of running Uwharrie on either Wednesday or Thursday, anyone else going?

-joe

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Bret... Xtreme Recon.... You know you want it!

Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call 1628186148903

@UNC Rubicon
I’ll have to see what the adjuster says. If it’s totaled, I might try to wait for the 2023s and see if there’s a mid cycle refresh coming. Don’t want to go a year without a Jeep but I’ll have to weigh my options when I hear something.
Sponsored