North Carolina Roll Call

rts4714

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
I would hate to see me not get a bump in cash over what the dealer is paying. Who's hate do you think is stronger? Suck it up buttercup and tell you wife she is buying it. You've got 24 hours.
did you try vroom? they seem to be offering more than dealers...
they had me at about what I paid for
Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
did you try vroom? they seem to be offering more than dealers...
they had me at about what I paid for
The problem is it needs to be in person and the person evaluating it needs to know what we've done to it. It shows as a Sahara but the reality is it's beyond that with teh Dana 44s and lockers as well as all of the other mods. The current dealer offer is solid and takes into consideration all of the mods and overall build. I know (and the dealer even commented) I could get around another 4-5k for it BUT that requires finding the right buyer who understands the build and what it is capable of. So at the end of the day, in the interest of time, I will take the lower dealer offer to keep the ball rolling on our plan to take over the world.

rts4714

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
The problem is it needs to be in person and the person evaluating it needs to know what we've done to it. It shows as a Sahara but the reality is it's beyond that with teh Dana 44s and lockers as well as all of the other mods. The current dealer offer is solid and takes into consideration all of the mods and overall build. I know (and the dealer even commented) I could get around another 4-5k for it BUT that requires finding the right buyer who understands the build and what it is capable of. So at the end of the day, in the interest of time, I will take the lower dealer offer to keep the ball rolling on our plan to take over the world.
fair enough. usually dealers don't care about mods so I guess you found a good one. Its definitely a sweet build.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
fair enough. usually dealers don't care about mods so I guess you found a good one. Its definitely a sweet build.
Don't patronize me... just buy it.

Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Leave NC loose that southern charm. Now it's like F*ck it, you bastards don't waste your bless your heart's on me, just buy it already.
ROTFLMAO!!!!

rts4714

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Don't patronize me... just buy it.
Wasn't trying to patronize....however, banks seem to want to screw me on interest rates right now so it doesn't financially work out for me
Sorry man.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Wasn't trying to patronize....however, banks seem to want to screw me on interest rates right now so it doesn't financially work out for me
Sorry man.
It's all good. I was really only kidding :) You just don't know me yet... lol.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
What doors do you have and how much? You coming back to NC anytime soon?
I have the same exact Mopar tube doors just for a four door vehicle. I'll let them go for $800 but I'm not coming back to NC any time soon BUT I am meeting @UNC Rubicon and Shawn in Moab in a few weeks to wheel. Maybe Brett would drag them behind his Jeep back to NC lol. Seriously that is a lot to ask of him and I don't seeing it being a viable option. You coming out this way anytime? If you are I can hold them if you buy them and keep them safe :)

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
You getting rid of the Jeep?
At this point the Mrs. and I have commissioned Shawn as our personal Jeep builder. Once we take possession of Honey Badger Shawn will begin work on our rock buggy which we guesstimate taking ownership of in about 1.3 years.
Sponsored