First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
I met the Director of Tech Training for Jeep today.... today was the flat head screwdriver familiarization course. I wish I could tag my local Dealership here. They might learn a thing or two.

Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call IMG_0545

Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call IMG_0548
Sponsored

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
I met the Director of Tech Training for Jeep today.... today was the flat head screwdriver familiarization course. I wish I could tag my local Dealership here. They might learn a thing or two.

Cute pics! How are you liking the km3's vs. STT Pro's? Looking forward to seeing your new jeep out wheelin. :beer:

OP
OP
chevymitchell

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Avi Engineer
Cute pics! How are you liking the km3's vs. STT Pro's? Looking forward to seeing your new jeep out wheelin. :beer:
The only thing I've wheeled since installing them has been the loop down in Uwharrie. That's not nearly technical enough for me to give an opinion off-road. On-road, however, they're much quieter than the STT PRO.

I will say though, that STT PRO is a beast of a tire. It got me through some crazy stuff and towing Aaron up Dutch John in the rain will forever be a story I tell where the STT PRO's really solidified their place as one of the best tires you can buy. (IMO, of course)

OP
OP
chevymitchell

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Avi Engineer
Price increase - Gears are now $900 plus parts. $80 an hour for anything on top of that.

The 11 people that are scheduled right now (yes, including Bret. Lol), will maintain the $700 plus parts pricing.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Price increase - Gears are now $900 plus parts. $80 an hour for anything on top of that.

The 11 people that are scheduled right now (yes, including Bret. Lol), will maintain the $700 plus parts pricing.
You're supposed to pull out the price hike after the work is done...

Gotta get your Per Diem and housing fees in there some how...

Sponsored

Ran4

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired

..worth every penny..:)

Jeepin' John

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Hey guys, does anybody know of someone in the triangle area that has a JL/JT rubicon, sahara, overland, willys, or mojave plastic front bumper laying around that they would sell for $100 without foglights? Checking classifieds here, no local luck so far but i know some guys upgrade, never get around to listing them / forget about them and are collecting dust in the garage, attic, or crawl space. Long shot, but wanted to check, thanks!

conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
Occupation
Medical Affairs
Hey guys, does anybody know of someone in the triangle area that has a JL/JT rubicon, sahara, overland, willys, or mojave plastic front bumper laying around that they would sell for $100 without foglights? Checking classifieds here, no local luck so far but i know some guys upgrade, never get around to listing them / forget about them and are collecting dust in the garage, attic, or crawl space. Long shot, but wanted to check, thanks!
In a few weeks when my Motobilt one comes in, you’re welcome to mine. I’ll shoot you a message.

Sponsored

TheBigBadWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Firecracker (3 Pedal Version)
Any secret handshake to join the group?

Putting in the order ASAP this week for a 21 JLUR. Had a 2015 JKU WW. I‘m in the greater W-S area.

Wont have the new Jeep for a while, so can wait outside until I formally join the NC Jeep club...

TheBigBadWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Firecracker (3 Pedal Version)
Several folks in Winston and in Kernersville. Really good group of folks here.
Seems like it from what I’ve read!! I have already gained an appreciation for chevymitchell ‘s respected mechanical expertise, so the gears (pun intended) are already turning in my head.