Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
First Mod:
Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call Jeep JLU Grill 5-4-2020
OK, I'll be the one to say it... I would never do that. Not that 's it doesn't look cool, because I do like the look, but because you have just decreased air flow to the engine. Don't get me wrong, plenty of people have done it, I wouldn't do it because it is def more restrictive than the factory openings. IMO there are certain thing not to mess with and air flow is one of them. Don't mean to be a downer just wanted to put it out there. Maybe someone has actually done the math and knows if the amount of opening is the same as factory.
Now, if you decided to put an angry grill on it then I would totally bust your balls on aesthetics :)

Sponsored

Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Let's find a date and location. I just need to get rid of this loaner now...
Well now I'm in a loaner... lol. They are finally doing a deep dive into my locker issue.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
They didn't give you a hard time with the mods?
I told them I took my wife's locker harness and connected it to my locker and was able to hear the actuator clicking. Since that proved that the actuator was working they couldn't blame the re-gear for the problem and it has to be outside the diff which means I'm back to being covered under warranty.