Sponsored

North Carolina Roll Call

swimman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Three for Holly Springs! What are the chances we'll bump into each other at some point?
Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Three for Holly Springs! What are the chances we'll bump into each other at some point?
HAH! Good luck with that. @eck and I live like 7 mins apart and have yet to see each other. He drives a yellow JL and I drive an ocean blue JL with FAT NINJA plastered on the hood... you'd think we would have seen each other by now... lol.

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Uwharie isn't re-opening until 5/31!!!!! They just found out this AM. :(
I'm looking forward to seeing your new rig soon.

Sponsored

swimman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Like your screen name :)

We’re in Cary. If you ever see this rig with a personalized SWIM plate, that’s us.

In Cary all the time. Will keep an eye open. I swam in high school and college and coached for over 20 years. My kids are swimming with RSA.
57717488-E79F-44A6-9F29-DA43E1653ED8.jpeg
9A7B3DBA-EB1F-4551-81A6-D0F07E519A28.jpeg

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I'm looking forward to seeing your new rig soon.
Thanks man! Can't wait to meet up with you guys and hit the trails. You won't recognize Kimberly's Jeep when you see it :)
Buying Fat Ninja was the best vehicle purchase I ever made, can't wait to wheel it. Gotta fix the lockers though, right now been trying to diagnose the problem and Shawn and I think we may have figured it out.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Heading to Fort Fisher this Saturday, anyone else headed out that way? Will be my first time on the sand...
Nice! Headed to the mountains to visit in-laws and do some hiking. Please post here how it was and what the cost is. I wonder if they have reduced the price per entry or for the season pass.

Sponsored

stormymk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Firecracker Red
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! Headed to the mountains to visit in-laws and do some hiking. Please post here how it was and what the cost is. I wonder if they have reduced the price per entry or for the season pass.
Have fun in the mountains, last time I was up there I did a nice drive through Pisgah, not sure if they opened back up yet.

For Fisher I bought the annual pass because it said online they were only allowing annual passes right now. It was $90 but I didn't mind since it covers all the state parks with pass requirements.

I was going to go to Freeman but everyone talks about how tiny it is right now with the erosion. Since I figure this weekend may get busy with out of state visitors being allowed, I will save that for another trip. Plus they want $200 for an annual pass and that seems just crazy to me for one small strip, I'll just do a day pass sometime to check it out.