Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve heard rumblings that Hurricane Creek has been closed. Couple folks posted on Facebook that gates were going up at both ends. Hopefully that’s not true. Let us know how it goes.
Oh boy, that would suck. Will post what I find.
Sponsored

mic.rempel

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2018 Grand Cherokee
Hey friends!

I'm reintroducing myself in this thread. The last several months got away from me and my wife but ready to get back out on the trails. Would love to be included in any future outings! Cheers

Mike

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Hey friends!

I'm reintroducing myself in this thread. The last several months got away from me and my wife but ready to get back out on the trails. Would love to be included in any future outings! Cheers

Mike
Uwharie opening day is just around the corner so stay tuned. I know @ThirtyOne has some smart phone app or something that people are on outside of the forum to talk about trail rides, etc...

HellaYellaChick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sarhara JL
Hey folks, I'm in Durham. Do any of you get together just to "show" your Jeeps? Like cars and coffee and such? That would be cool. Thanks!

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Hey folks, I'm in Durham. Do any of you get together just to "show" your Jeeps? Like cars and coffee and such? That would be cool. Thanks!
My wife said there is a facebook group called JeepHers of North Carolina that does stuff like that.

Sponsored

mic.rempel

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you!! I think it would be a nice morning out to look at other Jeeps and talk about mods!
Same! I'm currently contemplating a lift and trying to weigh my options.This forum is a great starting point but there's a lot of information to dig through, seeing what others have done could be helpful.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you!! I think it would be a nice morning out to look at other Jeeps and talk about mods!
Probably not a bad idea and if you do I'd post here and see if anyone would come. We are chomping at the bit to drive over stuff so we are counting down the days for Uwharie to open. You will see more meet ups to go wheel as soon as it opens. @ThirtyOne is also putting together a long weekend trip in July to hit GA and SC and hit three badge trails.
Mid May is the go topless event down at Carolina Beech. It's more a of a show and tell and meet and greet with fellow Jeepers, we are planning to check it out this year.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Same! I'm currently contemplating a lift and trying to weigh my options.This forum is a great starting point but there's a lot of information to dig through, seeing what others have done could be helpful.
Hi Mike, I'm over in Apex and if you ever want to get together on the phone or meet up and talk shop just PM me. I love talking about builds and sharing any info I've learned. Could even throw some wrenches with you when you pull the trigger on your lift.

mic.rempel

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Mike, I'm over in Apex and if you ever want to get together on the phone or meet up and talk shop just PM me. I love talking about builds and sharing any info I've learned. Could even throw some wrenches with you when you pull the trigger on your lift.
Hey thanks Mike, I actually might take you up on that! I was thinking about doing the lift myself as well, having someone who has done it before along for the ride sounds like a good time all around.

Sponsored

LLANERO

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Probably not a bad idea and if you do I'd post here and see if anyone would come. We are chomping at the bit to drive over stuff so we are counting down the days for Uwharie to open. You will see more meet ups to go wheel as soon as it opens. @ThirtyOne is also putting together a long weekend trip in July to hit GA and SC and hit three badge trails.
Mid May is the go topless event down at Carolina Beech. It's more a of a show and tell and meet and greet with fellow Jeepers, we are planning to check it out this year.
Hey, I'm in Virginia Beach. Count me in if you plan a weekend ride to Uwharrie.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Actually it's 4 badge trails...

And there is also a trip up to Rausch Creek over Memorial Day (but I can't make that one).

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Actually it's 4 badge trails...

And there is also a trip up to Rausch Creek over Memorial Day (but I can't make that one).
Cool, I didn't know about the Rausch Creek one. Who's putting that together? Might be interested, I've got family 45 mins away.

stormymk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Firecracker Red
Vehicle Showcase
There are a lot of Jeep groups on FB that usually have meet and greets or coffee meetups. Wicked Jeep NC has a meet and greet this Saturday at 3PM at the Pik N Pig (Carthage).

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Cool, I didn't know about the Rausch Creek one. Who's putting that together? Might be interested, I've got family 45 mins away.
It's one of the local Jeep groups. Russ is going. I can have him call you if you are interested.
Sponsored