First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
Occupation
Medical Affairs
Hello from Asheville (though pics are Moab 😉).

Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call 7D64454D-0E13-4FD7-A0C8-216012003C87

Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call 7D64454D-0E13-4FD7-A0C8-216012003C87
This dude’s GQ wheeling Moab with a button up shirt, vest, Apple Watch, and a 392 ;):rock:, haha.

Welcome!

conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Medical Affairs
I'm not sure if you know about it, but there's a GroupMe chat for this if you're interested. At least that what it's supposed to be for.
Yeah… kind of like how this page is supposed to be for North Carolina people but @mgroeger is in denial that he lives in UT :giggle:

Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah… kind of like how this page is supposed to be for North Carolina people but @mgroeger is in denial that he lives in UT :giggle:
All of my Asian jokes are escaping me right now. I'll come back when I remember them ;)

ogo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Hydro Blue JULRD
Occupation
Systems Administrator
All of my Asian jokes are escaping me right now. I'll come back when I remember them ;)
It has to be the thinner air out there, makes it harder to think

Sponsored

setaonaes

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Manufacturing Manager
Happy Saturday everyone. I am about to add some pod lights to my A-pillar and wire to my auxiliary switches. I've watched a few videos and it seems straight forward, but none of them mention if I need to disconnect power to the battery. I'm clueless on that part. Any help would be appreciated. I have a 2.0 Turbo with the 2 batteries. TIA!!

conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Medical Affairs
Happy Saturday everyone. I am about to add some pod lights to my A-pillar and wire to my auxiliary switches. I've watched a few videos and it seems straight forward, but none of them mention if I need to disconnect power to the battery. I'm clueless on that part. Any help would be appreciated. I have a 2.0 Turbo with the 2 batteries. TIA!!
@chevymitchell wired mine but I think you usually should when working on electrical stuff?

OP
OP
chevymitchell

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
Yes, disconnect the batteries.

The alternative is to program all of the switches to only be available when the vehicle is turned on. If you do this, then you won’t have to worry about it.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, disconnect the batteries.

The alternative is to program all of the switches to only be available when the vehicle is turned on. If you do this, then you won’t have to worry about it.
You also forgot to mention don't do this naked while standing in a puddle of water. Just talking from experience is all...
Sponsored