First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
Occupation
Medical Affairs
She's in AZ. Kimberly showed me her instagram page or something and I was wow'd.

She's on instagram as amato_arts
[email protected]

All Kimberly did was send her a couple of pics and she chose the one that would look best.
I don’t have any cool photos of my Jeep (yet) but I might reach out for a pic of my dogs!
Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Still learning about Sand Hollow. Ran a great trail yesterday called Fault Line which had some seriously fun obstacles on it. After that trail the guy we were with took us to the top of Sand Mountain... OMG... it is one MASSIVE sand dune. This video isn't even from the big dune area, it's from another area that is like a massive open sand road. Bombing dunes and blazing through the sand is quickly becoming a new favorite of mine. It's funny to watch all the can ams and quads ripping around and then see a big clunky Jeep rip a dune. The Mrs. still isn't too sure about the sand because it can be a very unnerving feeling when you are in it.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
And here's some more pics and a video. The video may not look all that challenging but it is. There is a very small area where the line is just right to walk up this wall. But to be on that line puts you into an off camber to the driver's side and the natural reaction is to let off the gas which will cause you to loose momentum and slide driver. The video doesn't do it justice, it's a fun little wall to climb and will wake you up for sure.
In the pic I did not climb the Wall of Doom but wanted to feel it's steepness... 43 degrees, wow. It's a skinny pedal obstacle and you better have the right line because you get REAL light in the front and tip overs occur. I will do it one day :)

Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call IMG_6454
Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call IMG_6485.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call IMG_6483.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call IMG_6435
Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call IMG_6434

OP
OP
chevymitchell

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
And here's some more pics and a video. The video may not look all that challenging but it is. There is a very small area where the line is just right to walk up this wall. But to be on that line puts you into an off camber to the driver's side and the natural reaction is to let off the gas which will cause you to loose momentum and slide driver. The video doesn't do it justice, it's a fun little wall to climb and will wake you up for sure.
In the pic I did not climb the Wall of Doom but wanted to feel it's steepness... 43 degrees, wow. It's a skinny pedal obstacle and you better have the right line because you get REAL light in the front and tip overs occur. I will do it one day :)

She's looking good, man. Good work with the skinny pedal.

I'm happy to see Fat Ninja out there living its best life.

I climbed several 40+ inclines stock this past year. It's sketchy as hell. Lol. Smash the gas and commit. Being lifted will just make it worse.

AndrewBJeep

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLUR in Ocean Blue Metallic
Well since you offered about the pics we could meet up in Moab next weekend for a photo shoot. Oops, sorry, did that sound like I was rubbing it in? The Moab part? The part about being in Moab next weekend? That part of the single sentence I wrote about meeting in Moab for a picture shoot.

In terms of overland you could tailgate @chevymitchell in the summer, he is overlanding across the entire country to go hit the Rubicon trail and stopping off here to wheel Sand Hollow. You won't regret it!!
Sounds like a dream... I'll let you know if I'm headed out that way.

Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Well the Mrs. finally did it... she finally one a contest on Instagram, and I must say it was a pretty good one. The 6" Rigid lights alone are $580!!!
Now she is debating between front bumper (I like them there) or on the edge of the cowl on each side (she is leaning this way). Rest assured whatever she chooses, once they are mounted and operational she will decide she wants them somewhere else within the month. ;)

Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call IMG_6508

Sponsored

ShawnC

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Unlimited
Work is finally starting to slow down, hoping I can finally get back to the mods and post some pics.

Hope you all had a great holiday, hoping to finally meet some of you out on the trails soon... or when they open back up...

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Work is finally starting to slow down, hoping I can finally get back to the mods and post some pics.

Hope you all had a great holiday, hoping to finally meet some of you out on the trails soon... or when they open back up...
I know I’ve said this already but there are entirely too many Shawns/Seans in North Carolina. Gonna need some of y’all to go by your middle names or something.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys, thought I'd throw up some pics of Zion National Park for you to enjoy. For about 2 months (January and February) of the year you are allowed to drive the Scenic Parkway within the park, the other 10 months you can only access it via shuttle buses. We jumped on the opportunity to check it out. The $80 National Parks Pass has paid for itself in one with us visiting Arches, Canyon Lands and Zion. Amazing beauty out here, can't wait for you guys to start trickling out with road trips!!!!
And regarding the pic of my wife's Jeep, all I gots to say about dat is.... Mmmmm, dat a$$!!!

Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call IMG_6636
Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call IMG_6633
Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call IMG_6631
Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call IMG_6630
Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call IMG_6627
Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call IMG_6628
Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call IMG_6629.JPG

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys, thought I'd throw up some pics of Zion National Park for you to enjoy. For about 2 months (January and February) of the year you are allowed to drive the Scenic Parkway within the park, the other 10 months you can only access it via shuttle buses. We jumped on the opportunity to check it out. The $80 National Parks Pass has paid for itself in one with us visiting Arches, Canyon Lands and Zion. Amazing beauty out here, can't wait for you guys to start trickling out with road trips!!!!
And regarding the pic of my wife's Jeep, all I gots to say about dat is.... Mmmmm, dat a$$!!!

There’s gotta be a Utah Roll Call thread.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase