Sponsored

North Carolina Roll Call

foxswimmer

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR, '04 Mazda3, '13 Sienna (because kids)
I’m not a big fan of camping along the trails. Especially on the weekend. It can get loud and folks tend to wheel until 2 or 3am.

Last time I camped, I did so at Badin Lake Campground. We were right on the lake - it was quiet from sunset on - and a 5 min drive to the trails.
Thanks!

It is likely that I'll be wheeling at Uwharrie early on Saturday. Looking to get in later tonight and just find a spot to put up camp at Yates Place with my son. Unless someone tells that is a horrible idea :)

I think I've seen it mentioned, but is there a group text or gropume chat that folks use to help coordinate any meet ups? I don't want to keep blasting this thread if there is a more efficient way to potentially meet up with folks at Uwharrie.
Sponsored

ConqSoft

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 2 Door Rubicon 6 Speed
Occupation
Systems Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
A few of us will be there Saturday morning as well.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Thanks!

It is likely that I'll be wheeling at Uwharrie early on Saturday. Looking to get in later tonight and just find a spot to put up camp at Yates Place with my son. Unless someone tells that is a horrible idea :)

I think I've seen it mentioned, but is there a group text or gropume chat that folks use to help coordinate any meet ups? I don't want to keep blasting this thread if there is a more efficient way to potentially meet up with folks at Uwharrie.
Just message me your full name and cell phone number and I will add you to the list. Thanks!

Sponsored

kmusk01

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon
Nice pics. Wish I could have went, but needed to get my CB, and a few more skid plates installed.

I do plan on going in a few weeks on either the 12th or 13th depending on the weather. My friend is coming into town and we typically go during the week when its a little slower.

Hopefully I can run with the doors off which is my favorite way to hit Uwharrie. Maybe next time I can go when another group goes.

Ken~

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Nice pics. Wish I could have went, but needed to get my CB, and a few more skid plates installed.

I do plan on going in a few weeks on either the 12th or 13th depending on the weather. My friend is coming into town and we typically go during the week when its a little slower.

Hopefully I can run with the doors off which is my favorite way to hit Uwharrie. Maybe next time I can go when another group goes.

Ken~
It was only my third time out there, and was just as fun as the first time! Next time I plan on heading out there I'll post it here to see if you're available. And anyone else too.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase

Sentinel

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I hit Uwharrie for the first time yesterday and I'll definitely be back! Knocked out everything but Daniel as we were by ourselves and I didn't want to risk it. Next time ya'll have a group going, I'd love to jump in the mix with some seasoned wheelers. Took a couple pics and of course I had to get silly on poser rock...
Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call 038DF57F-EC7C-40B2-8548-04740C678C43.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call IMG_1456.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call IMG_1454.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call IMG_1453.JPG

Sponsored

David P.

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I hit Uwharrie for the first time yesterday and I'll definitely be back! Knocked out everything but Daniel as we were by ourselves and I didn't want to risk it. Next time ya'll have a group going, I'd love to jump in the mix with some seasoned wheelers. Took a couple pics and of course I had to get silly on poser rock...
Nice! What size lift and tires are you running?

eck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU MOAB HellaYella
@mgroeger Thanks for the tip, those rugged ridge caps fit perfectly (maybe a bit too perfectly, had to hammer them in). Now I just need to paint them and then get them installed without ruining the paint.

hJeD1zk.jpg
Sponsored