Jeepneck

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeepnecks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, 2005 Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)
Occupation
Real Estate Professional
Vehicle Showcase
It's about an hour from Asheville. If I talked my wife into going we would stay in Asheville.

But who am I kidding. I'm never talking my wife into going.
I didn't talk mine into going but she went anyway ha. We were visiting my sister and boyfriend and Sunday afternoon I asked "who wants to hit a Jeep trail?" And they both replied "yes" , so my wife felt like she had to go. And she drove part of the trail and had a good time. Until it lasted over 3 hours and we didn't know where the end was. And once we found the end, we decided to visit Max Patch while we were so close but got back to her house so late had to stay an extra night. It was awesome, but I heard about it on the way home lol. Still worth it...
Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I didn't talk mine into going but she went anyway ha. We were visiting my sister and boyfriend and Sunday afternoon I asked "who wants to hit a Jeep trail?" And they both replied "yes" , so my wife felt like she had to go. And she drove part of the trail and had a good time. Until it lasted over 3 hours and we didn't know where the end was. And once we found the end, we decided to visit Max Patch while we were so close but got back to her house so late had to stay an extra night. It was awesome, but I heard about it on the way home lol. Still worth it...
At least you weren’t lost on the trail at sunset on a horse. Right @UNC Rubicon ?

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Born & raised up here in Boone
Jeep Wrangler JL North Carolina Roll Call 20200502_160541

Purchased my 2018 Rubicon in March. A few mods so far- Halos, LED fog lights, Flag mount on the back.... Doing little things as I can to make her my own.

Meet Rubi ❤

Welcome!

swimman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Was planning a trip to Ft. Fisher on Sunday but the coast is forecast to have rain/ t storms. Plan b may be to head to Uwharrie on Sunday. Anyone have plans for wheeling then? Still not certain of my plans but I'm weak and peer pressure may prevail!

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Was planning a trip to Ft. Fisher on Sunday but the coast is forecast to have rain/ t storms. Plan b may be to head to Uwharrie on Sunday. Anyone have plans for wheeling then? Still not certain of my plans but I'm weak and peer pressure may prevail!
There's a group down there now. Wheeling tonight, spending the night, and wheeling tomorrow. Not sure about Sunday yet. Are you on the text group? PM if you want to be added.

swimman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
There's a group down there now. Wheeling tonight, spending the night, and wheeling tomorrow. Not sure about Sunday yet. Are you on the text group? PM if you want to be added.
Pm sent. Can't make it tomorrow unfortunately.

Sponsored

swimman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Heading to Uwharrie tomorrow - sunday. Leaving Holly Springs between 9 and 9:30 if anyone wants to meet up. Will be at Outpost around 10:30-11.

ConqSoft

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 2 Door Rubicon 6 Speed
Occupation
Systems Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
Heading to Uwharrie tomorrow - sunday. Leaving Holly Springs between 9 and 9:30 if anyone wants to meet up. Will be at Outpost around 10:30-11.
Never been, but have been wanting to go. First Jeep, and would be first off-road excursion. Suitable to tag along?

foxswimmer

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR, '04 Mazda3, '13 Sienna (because kids)
Would love to join as well but likely isn’t in the cards for tomorrow.

It would be our first time wheeling at Uwharrie (been there only for hiking). We got the wrangler Fall last year and didn’t get to Uwharrie before the trails closed for the season.

Eager to get there soon!

swimman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Would love to join as well but likely isn’t in the cards for tomorrow.

It would be our first time wheeling at Uwharrie (been there only for hiking). We got the wrangler Fall last year and didn’t get to Uwharrie before the trails closed for the season.

Eager to get there soon!
It's me and ConqSoft tomorrow. There will be plenty of runs to Uwharrie. Look forward to meeting you at some point.
Sponsored