stormymk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Firecracker Red
Vehicle Showcase
Went on another Jeep run for a good cause this past Saturday. Sadly only 9 Jeeps came out and even sadder is that the run is for a 9 year old boy, Jack, with terminal brain disease. He's in a state of decline but still able to function, talk, etc...
He was soooooo excited to see all of the Jeeps and thought the name "Fat Ninja" was the funniest thing in the world. He could barely say good bye to me and Fat Ninja without cracking up. So my brain got to working (it's rare but stand back when it does)... I'm going to get a hood sticker made for his little Jeep and it will say "Fat Ninja II". I'm going to contact Dan at @pixeldecals today regarding it. Shout out to pixeldecals since he makes some high quality stuff.
I also reached out to Wendell at Elevation Decals, the guys who make the Hell's Revenge, Ophir Pass and all of those other oval stickers we have. He is going to hook me up with some stickers he has that have Jeeps on them.

So I figured I'd ask everyone here... @mic.rempel @ThirtyOne @GhostDivers @melendez69 @chevymitchell @UNC Rubicon @ChattVol @Sean L @FRANTIC and ANYONE else...
If you guys have any cool stickers or Jeep bling or anything Jeep related that you would like to donate let me know. I'm going to put a care package together for Jack and send it to him when the stickers get here. PM or text me for my address if you have anything and feel free to share this with whoever.
I wish I would have known I would have joined you, where was it posted? I have a couple Teraflex and Rough Country stickers, a Aturo tires drink Koozie. Sadly I just threw out a whole bunch of stuff last weekend during some spring cleaning.
Sponsored

mic.rempel

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2018 Grand Cherokee
Went on another Jeep run for a good cause this past Saturday. Sadly only 9 Jeeps came out and even sadder is that the run is for a 9 year old boy, Jack, with terminal brain disease. He's in a state of decline but still able to function, talk, etc...
He was soooooo excited to see all of the Jeeps and thought the name "Fat Ninja" was the funniest thing in the world. He could barely say good bye to me and Fat Ninja without cracking up. So my brain got to working (it's rare but stand back when it does)... I'm going to get a hood sticker made for his little Jeep and it will say "Fat Ninja II". I'm going to contact Dan at @pixeldecals today regarding it. Shout out to pixeldecals since he makes some high quality stuff.
I also reached out to Wendell at Elevation Decals, the guys who make the Hell's Revenge, Ophir Pass and all of those other oval stickers we have. He is going to hook me up with some stickers he has that have Jeeps on them.

So I figured I'd ask everyone here... @mic.rempel @ThirtyOne @GhostDivers @melendez69 @chevymitchell @UNC Rubicon @ChattVol @Sean L @FRANTIC and ANYONE else...
If you guys have any cool stickers or Jeep bling or anything Jeep related that you would like to donate let me know. I'm going to put a care package together for Jack and send it to him when the stickers get here. PM or text me for my address if you have anything and feel free to share this with whoever.
Awesome Idea! I don't have anything laying around to donate so I picked up this shirt to give, it arrives on Saturday. Adult small was the smallest I could get, but I hope he likes either way.

upload_2020-4-6_10-3-42.png

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
I wish I would have known I would have joined you, where was it posted? I have a couple Teraflex and Rough Country stickers, a Aturo tires drink Koozie. Sadly I just threw out a whole bunch of stuff last weekend during some spring cleaning.
My wife found out about it on the same SM that had the nursing home run. The woman from Infidel Jeepers set it up, I forgot her name.
That's great about the stickers! I'll PM you my address.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome Idea! I don't have anything laying around to donate so I picked up this shirt to give, it arrives on Saturday. Adult small was the smallest I could get, but I hope he likes either way.

upload_2020-4-6_10-3-42.png
Thanks Mike!!! What a great idea! I'll text you my address.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Dang, huge shout out to @TeraFlex @Rough Country Suspensions @pixeldecals Wendall at Elevation Decals @Alpenglow and Extreme Terrain for hooking Jack up with some love for the care package!!!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

I have done some sticker designs. I should be able to print some off. I will work on it tonight.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
2nd JLU and we upgraded to JLUR
Hard top to begin, but soft top at the end.....

High Point, and under quarantine !! 2020

00100trPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200402153208275_COVER.jpg

IMG_20200404_144858_MP.jpg
Gotta get er down to Uwharrie when this blows over!

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

stormymk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
This is my challenge this week, get the hard top off for the first time. I am interested to see how bad time it is going to be both getting the top off and getting the soft top out of the box from the factory.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
This is my challenge this week, get the hard top off for the first time. I am interested to see how bad time it is going to be both getting the top off and getting the soft top out of the box from the factory.
If its anything like putting the trektop together, prepare for lots of colorful language. lol

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
We have a hardtop hoist on the ceiling of the garage which is awesome. I can have my top and doors off in 20 mins.

Reactions: eck

stormymk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I was thinking of building a hoist, the issue is that I have 15' ceiling and a little hard to get up that high right now as I don't have a 12' ladder.
Sponsored