Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
@mgroeger

Looks like July is going to be a bust for me, as far as Jeepin' goes, anyway.

My work travels have greatly changed in the last few weeks and is making me adjust my cross-country schedule.

I'll be in Germany and then Jordan from July 20-27 and then Thailand for another week after that.

I can't leave the baby and baby mama alone for all that time and take a week to wheel Colorado and MOAB.

I'm doing the Jamboree in Ouray in September and the MOAB Jamboree in October, so I'm not missing out on the wheeling there, but I won't be able to meet you like we discussed next month.

I'll have to make a special trip to Missouri sometime soon to change the pinion seal and get the Jeep to Auburn, California for the Rubicon Jamboree in August.
Well this sucks :(
@Sean L why would you like this? FAIL

41c.jpg
Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
chevymitchell

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
That would be even more awesome!
I am very much looking forward to the day her and I can talk Jeep stuff together.

Well...really looking forward to when she starts using words instead of grunting all the time. Haha. Let's start there.

Sponsored

Alacon01

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Anybody on here that driving a black JLUR on 35s or 37s on business 40 west between Kernersville and Winston a little after 3 today? Aftermarket rear bumper and front bumper with stinger. Covered in mud.
Super late on this one, but it wasn't me I don't think, but there are 4-5 black JLs on 37's I can think of up there

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Anyone headed out to uwharrie tomorrow or this weekend?
Yeah @UNC Rubicon is going down tomorrow and camping out. I’m headed down on Saturday with a buddy from work. We are meeting up around noon on Saturday. PM me if you want to meet up. Gonna run Dutch John on Saturday afternoon.

Looks like your name isn’t Shawn. That’s good.

Sponsored

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah @UNC Rubicon is going down tomorrow and camping out. I’m headed down on Saturday with a buddy from work. We are meeting up around noon on Saturday. PM me if you want to meet up. Gonna run Dutch John on Saturday afternoon.

Looks like your name isn’t Shawn. That’s good.
Hahahahaha. I laughed way too hard at that.

@Dirt Tiger...I’ll be heading down tomorrow afternoon, setting up camp, then wheeling for a while. Then will wheel Saturday morning until @ThirtyOne shows up. We plan on hitting Dutch John Saturday afternoon.

Dirt Tiger

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU rubicon
Hahahahaha. I laughed way too hard at that.

@Dirt Tiger...I’ll be heading down tomorrow afternoon, setting up camp, then wheeling for a while. Then will wheel Saturday morning until @ThirtyOne shows up. We plan on hitting Dutch John Saturday afternoon.
I think we are going to try to get out there in the afternoon tomorrow. Rolling solo more than likely I think the other are going to chicken out. Wouldn’t mind meeting some of the crew on here.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
:mad:

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I think we are going to try to get out there in the afternoon tomorrow. Rolling solo more than likely I think the other are going to chicken out. Wouldn’t mind meeting some of the crew on here.
Hey Ryan I want to pick your brain sometime on the Gulches. I have family in Anderson, SC with a stock JKU and would like to get down there with them later in the summer.
Sponsored