NorCal Wheeling, Camping, Recovery

xtremejoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel
Spyder :involve::involve::involve:! Damn, that’s gorgeous, but yeah, I wouldn’t run it on Fordyce :CWL:.

And thanks, I couldn’t believe that plate was available! I do miss that car—a go cart for grown-ups.
My buddy has a Miata which he supercharged (Miata's are awesome cars) and we would drive the twisty roads together.
Sponsored

SlickRickMotoADV

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, 2017 Miata Club RF
Can anyone here help steer me between Rancho vs Rough Country front diff skids? I can't seem to decide.

xtremejoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel
Can anyone here help steer me between Rancho vs Rough Country front diff skids? I can't seem to decide.
Can't help on either of those 2 options, but a 3rd one is the Metal Cloak one (I got that one, but haven't taken it on the trails yet)

SlickRickMotoADV

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't help on either of those 2 options, but a 3rd one is the Metal Cloak one (I got that one, but haven't taken it on the trails yet)
Unfortunately for us lowly Sahara owners, it looks like the only options for M186 skids are the 2 I listed. Please correct me if I'm wrong though.

Sponsored

SlickRickMotoADV

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rancho for both diffs. HD covers are optional IMO and an overkill.
oooo just slightly too late. Ordered the front diff skid, rear diff skid, and rear LCA skid from Rough Country early this morning. It was half the price of Rancho.

Bluebeast

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sport
I have the rough country skids for front and rear diff, and the rear LCA's one of my LCA skids didn't fit but I sent them a couple of pics and they sent a new one. Other than that I'm happy!

cmcclintock

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
I have the rough country skids for front and rear diff, and the rear LCA's one of my LCA skids didn't fit but I sent them a couple of pics and they sent a new one. Other than that I'm happy!
Heading to Pismo Beach 8/6 to 8/14. Got the Jeep ready.. just waiting for some half doors. The dunes are fun. Looking forward to rear lockers in 4hi. Make it out if you can.

Jeep Wrangler JL NorCal Wheeling, Camping, Recovery E47836C9-53E7-480A-8269-1ACACDC05520

mikem20

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Pismo is on my list someday.

Sponsored