OP
OP
SunshneĂ—Whsky

SunshneĂ—Whsky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
It is about 30 min south of Monterey on highway 1. Super easy 10 mile road. Could see it being very slippery if wet. I have a GPX file if interested or it is available to download off Funtreks.com.
Damn, were were just out that way a couple weeks ago. I'll go download it, thanks though. Was there very many people?
Sponsored

OP
OP
SunshneĂ—Whsky

SunshneĂ—Whsky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
I think I've convinced the wife to run strawberry pass, but we have something to do every weekend for the next month. So wheeling is unfortunately getting put on the side burner. Which sucks because I've got new parts on my rig I wanna go abuse :(

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
How is Strawberry Pass for a stock Rubicon? I have a winch and recovery gear, but am not lifted yet.

Sponsored

Bluebeast

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sport
I think you would be fine in a stock rubi. There are a couple spots that you might use your rock rails. It was a super fun trail. I want to run it again, just without a Compass blocking the way so o can finish it. By the way they ened up driving the compass out with the help of some Maxx tracks, so the rubi would be fine.

OP
OP
SunshneĂ—Whsky

SunshneĂ—Whsky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Well if your busy on the weekends, what about week day wheeling? Isn't that what sick days are for?:CWL:
Haha hell yeah, I've really thought about it. Unfortunately I've been sick this last week and had to stay home so I've used up a chunk of my hours. I feel bad when I call in sick too, like I'm letting down a my team or something

kurt rustle

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS 2.0T
Vehicle Showcase
I'd be down to try Strawberry Pass this Sunday if we can get a couple of folks together!

Bluebeast

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sport
I'm off on Sunday so I might be able to run Strawberry. I will have to see what all is going on closer to the day but it would be fun!

Sponsored

EDH_JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I'm off on Sunday so I might be able to run Strawberry. I will have to see what all is going on closer to the day but it would be fun!
I'd be down to try Strawberry Pass this Sunday if we can get a couple of folks together!
I'll actually be in the Strawberry area this weekend, but hunting not running the trail. Still haven't got any PM's about big bucks in the area :fingerscrossed:

kurt rustle

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS 2.0T
Vehicle Showcase
Alright, roll call for who’s definitely down to go.

It’s a 2h30 drive for me so... Trailhead around 10am, maybe meet up at a gas station somewhere along the way a bit earlier? Would that work for everyone?
Sponsored