First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
That video turned out awesome, Scott! Good camera work and edit!
Sponsored

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you everyone for making the day so special and memorable for us. Jessica and I had such a great time and are so thrilled with how great the entire group was together. It will be a day that is always remembered.

Here are photos from the day:
https://scottandjess.smugmug.com/2020/Memorial-Day-Jeep-Fun/

kurt rustle

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS 2.0T
Vehicle Showcase
Here's a Google Drive link with all my stuff. Haven't had a chance to edit so there's lot of content, especially dashcam videos (I usually spend some time picking the best bits and then do a few hyperlapses).

Feel free to use however you like. A couple of my favorites:

Jeep Wrangler JL NorCal Wheeling, Camping, Recovery 2A8865D1-44BE-4AEA-A4DD-6564133FE51A-27145-00000CEF507ED633
Jeep Wrangler JL NorCal Wheeling, Camping, Recovery B0B3EF9D-75CB-41ED-9C98-947434F8B6A2-27145-00000CEFFB80CB0A
Jeep Wrangler JL NorCal Wheeling, Camping, Recovery 908856FB-3BE9-4D88-B908-8536897855E0-27145-00000CF0711449A2

bcunning92

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Thank you everyone for making the day so special and memorable for us. Jessica and I had such a great time and are so thrilled with how great the entire group was together. It will be a day that is always remembered.

Here are photos from the day:
https://scottandjess.smugmug.com/2020/Memorial-Day-Jeep-Fun/
It looks like you have created a great group here based in the Sac area. I am in Roseville and looking for some people to join up with. I bought my first Jeep in August, a 2020 Gladiator Rubicon. I just installed the 3.5" Metalcloak Game Changer and 315/70R17s. I am looking to get out and stretch it's legs. So far I have done some days out at Dutch Flat, Signal Peak and Gold Lakes.
I have 2 young kids (6yo daughter and 4yo son) so we make it a family affair. For now really looking for day trips with some stops along the way to keep the kids interested.My weekends fill up fast, but would like to see if I can join in on some of the trips if the timing works out. I will be following this page. Thanks!
Jeep Wrangler JL NorCal Wheeling, Camping, Recovery Image_1 2020-05-27_07-43-37

EDH_JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Vehicle Showcase
It looks like you have created a great group here based in the Sac area. I am in Roseville and looking for some people to join up with. I bought my first Jeep in August, a 2020 Gladiator Rubicon. I just installed the 3.5" Metalcloak Game Changer and 315/70R17s. I am looking to get out and stretch it's legs. So far I have done some days out at Dutch Flat, Signal Peak and Gold Lakes.
I have 2 young kids (6yo daughter and 4yo son) so we make it a family affair. For now really looking for day trips with some stops along the way to keep the kids interested.My weekends fill up fast, but would like to see if I can join in on some of the trips if the timing works out. I will be following this page. Thanks!
Jeep Wrangler JL NorCal Wheeling, Camping, Recovery Image_1 2020-05-27_07-43-37
I wasnt able to attend this weekend, but am hoping to in the near future. I have a 6yo and a 3yo and one of my (apparently unfounded) concerns was not having enough stops for the little guys. But I saw a number of kids in the video and it looked like they were having a blast!

Sponsored

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I wasnt able to attend this weekend, but am hoping to in the near future. I have a 6yo and a 3yo and one of my (apparently unfounded) concerns was not having enough stops for the little guys. But I saw a number of kids in the video and it looked like they were having a blast!
Yep we stopped several times for them to look around. They got to check out a waterfall, get out a metal detector and find some things and have lunch by a nice creek so they could play in the water. I think the kids had a good time right along with us adults ;)

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Here's a Google Drive link with all my stuff. Haven't had a chance to edit so there's lot of content, especially dashcam videos (I usually spend some time picking the best bits and then do a few hyperlapses).

Feel free to use however you like. A couple of my favorites:

2A8865D1-44BE-4AEA-A4DD-6564133FE51A-27145-00000CEF507ED633.jpg
B0B3EF9D-75CB-41ED-9C98-947434F8B6A2-27145-00000CEFFB80CB0A.jpg
908856FB-3BE9-4D88-B908-8536897855E0-27145-00000CF0711449A2.jpg
You took a lot of good photos. You have me very motivated to try having the drone follow us on the trail, yours did a nice job up at the lookout. :like:

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Scott for picking out a great trail run. It was great getting to meet everyone and enjoy the wonderful sights! Garrett and I had an awesome time and will definitely be looking forward to making the drive for more of your trail runs.

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Thanks for the videos and photos! My daughter and her fiancé loved the video and he’s wanting to come along some time. He saw the steep rocky descent and thought it looked like a blast (he was right)!.

I loved seeing all the kids having fun.

I took the day off to clean my Jeep. Seriously! It’s way too hot to clean in the afternoon so I was at it early. I had to clean the inside twice. The best Jeep accessory is the electric power washer David bought :).

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sunshne×Whsky

Sunshne×Whsky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
How is moon rocks? Was debating about checking it out this weekend. Maybe do some camping.
Its pretty cool. Its got a little bit of everything for everyone. Rock crawling, SxSs, motorcycle, quads and shooting. Definitely worth a weekend trip. I'll be up there tomorrow night through Sunday with the jeep and my rig. its boondock camping, no hook ups or toilets. Pack in and pack out

Thinman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 Rebel 12 and...... a 2012 Prius
Looking for an easy to moderate trail for a ride tomorrow if anyone has any suggestions. I like going up 108 because it's fairly easy highway from San Jose, but I can't find anyone up there yet who knows if the trail to Pinecrest Peak is open yet so open to something else.

Did anyone record the Gaia route of the trip you took this past weekend?

Hattrick017

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Looking for an easy to moderate trail for a ride tomorrow if anyone has any suggestions. I like going up 108 because it's fairly easy highway from San Jose, but I can't find anyone up there yet who knows if the trail to Pinecrest Peak is open yet so open to something else.

Here is my gaia folder with some trails we've taken the past couple of weeks. Its a haul from San Jose, but pretty awesome. The track marked Plummer Ridge Section 2 and 3 is the only one with any difficulty. And even then its only the section 3 which is the last 4 miles leading up to the lookout, where my waypoint says road narrows and engage 4wd

https://www.gaiagps.com/public/VnpYAilkWHMH9hDL91kHoaEd

Mormon Emigrant Trail is supposed to be neck deep in snow so be wary of trying to go that way.

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase

I have the entire route from last weekend however, the first section needs some editing in Basecamp because we ran it and had to backtrack due to the wash out and then found the first section of Plummer Ridge. I will try and get it posted tonight.
Sponsored