Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Nice!! I liked the lil band that came in at the end there lol
We were down at Capps Crossing and stopped to ask those guys if they knew where to find the Plummer Ridge Trail. They didn't but they knew how to get to the Baltic Ridge Trail and they said they would show us two great overlooks that can see all the way to Sacramento.
The overlook where they are playing in the video is a "secret" spot for them that they built a Dutch Oven and play music up there. Pretty cool stuff.
Sponsored

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Would anyone like to take a drive to Capps Crossing this weekend? We could make time either Saturday or Sunday if anyone is interested.

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Sunshne×Whsky

Sunshne×Whsky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Gotta work this weekend. Again. :no: Although next weekend I think the wife and I are going to take a drive to some fishing/hiking spots

Sponsored

AdvEddie

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Rubicon EcoDiesel -15 Ram 2500 Cummins Mega
If there is a day you prefer, we are open both weekend days.
well just thinking since Sunday is Mother’s Day that leaves Sat. What is that area like? I am in a new (300 miles) stock (for now) diesel JL. Would love to get it out but not get crazy given current stock form.

is this place out in the foothills?

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
well just thinking since Sunday is Mother’s Day that leaves Sat. What is that area like? I am in a new (300 miles) stock (for now) diesel JL. Would love to get it out but not get crazy given current stock form.

is this place out in the foothills?
Saturday would be fine with us.
I am positive you could roll through everything and as a bonus now we have a little chainsaw to bring if there are any trees down that made it harder last weekend to get around. Beautiful drive out of Plymouth through the El Dorado and Amador wineries and then up to the foothills near Mormon Immigrant Trail.

Pinging @RagTopDeluxe , @Hattrick017 and @mikem20 ... what are y'all up to on Saturday?

Bluebeast

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sport
Hello, if you don't mind an extra tag along I might roll out there with you. Quick question about how long do you think it takes to run the trail? I'm debating running with yall or heading up to Bowman Lake.

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
I am positive you could roll through everything and as a bonus now we have a little chainsaw to bring if there are any trees down that made it harder last weekend to get around. Beautiful drive out of Plymouth through the El Dorado and Amador wineries and then up to the foothills near Mormon Immigrant Trail.

Pinging @RagTopDeluxe , @Hattrick017 and @mikem20 ... what are y'all up to on Saturday?
Saturday is my wonderful hubby’s birthday and we’re thinking of taking a drive in his car. Another time for sure, tho! Thanks.

AdvEddie

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Can you give me any more details on the location? I googled it and it looks like its up in the Arnold area/Foothills. Is that the place?

Sponsored

mikem20

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Unfortunately, I’ve got plans this weekend. But looking forward to another time Focker.

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Can you give me any more details on the location? I googled it and it looks like its up in the Arnold area/Foothills. Is that the place?
Not near Arnold, more north. North of Hwy 88 and South of Hwy 50. I will attach a map and circle the area. GPS Coordinates for Capps Crossing are: 38°39'04.3"N 120°24'21.9"W

Hello, if you don't mind an extra tag along I might roll out there with you. Quick question about how long do you think it takes to run the trail? I'm debating running with yall or heading up to Bowman Lake.
We would love to have you tag along, this is really a great area. We had a blast last Sunday and want to share. It takes about 2 hours if we smell the roses and take a few photos on Cosumnes Mine Road. Plan on a little time by the river to enjoy the scenery and another 30 minutes of driving plus enjoyment time to go to the overlook(s). I know we will pack lunch and stop for that along the way or at the overlook.

Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 8.40.43 PM.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sunshne×Whsky

Sunshne×Whsky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Anyone running some of Fordyce on Saturday? I am heading up with another JL if anyone wants to come?
Can't make that one, but let me know how it goes. Interested to hear a report of conditions and flow

AdvEddie

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it looks like tomorrow is going to be hard for me to pull off. Definitely want to get out with you all and do some exploring. I am picking up my CVT in Bend over memorial weekend and will do 4-5 days of camping on the way home so I need to stay close for mother's day weekend.
Sponsored