Sponsored

NorCal Marketplace

0iiiiiii0

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 YJ (sold), 04 Land Rover Disco II (dead), 18 JLU Sport S (granite)
Hi NorCal folks. First of all, this forum and the people here have been extremely helpful. Thanks for being so rad. I'm excited to get connected with more NorCal Jeeps now that I've got my rig!

So, I just recently picked up my JLU SportS, and figured I'd start a thread for anyone in Northern CA to post For Sale items or items we WTB. There's a good amount of activity in the Marketplace Forum, but it's hard to sift through it to find items in NorCal.

In my case, I'm looking for a few Rubi and Sahara take offs to get my build started:

1. Rubi stock wheels and tires
2. Sahara side steps
3. (This one's a long shot) Granite color matched Rubi or Sahara fenders

IF you happen to have any of the above, let me know!

*Apologies if a thread like this already exists for our area...I just couldn't find one. If it does exist, link me up and I'll kill this thread.
Sponsored

Djmatt85

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Hi NorCal folks. First of all, this forum and the people here have been extremely helpful. Thanks for being so rad. I'm excited to get connected with more NorCal Jeeps now that I've got my rig!

So, I just recently picked up my JLU SportS, and figured I'd start a thread for anyone in Northern CA to post For Sale items or items we WTB. There's a good amount of activity in the Marketplace Forum, but it's hard to sift through it to find items in NorCal.

In my case, I'm looking for a few Rubi and Sahara take offs to get my build started:

1. Rubi stock wheels and tires
2. Sahara side steps
3. (This one's a long shot) Granite color matched Rubi or Sahara fenders

IF you happen to have any of the above, let me know!

*Apologies if a thread like this already exists for our area...I just couldn't find one. If it does exist, link me up and I'll kill this thread.
Someone up in Fernley, NV has a set of rubi wheels and tires with TPMS for $1000. I would buy but am going to wait until my stock A/Ts wear out before upgrading. Nice day trip for a good deal on the set. Not sure if he still has them... but here is the link.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/2018-jl-rubicon-tires-wheels-tpms.15444/

JCatherine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
If you change your mind and want some rubi rock rails. I have a pair that still needs a home.

OP
OP
0iiiiiii0

0iiiiiii0

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 YJ (sold), 04 Land Rover Disco II (dead), 18 JLU Sport S (granite)
Someone up in Fernley, NV has a set of rubi wheels and tires with TPMS for $1000.
Thanks, I actually found a set for $1200 (without TPMS unfortunately) with 20 miles on them!

Sponsored

k.daddy

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Cherokee SRT, 2019 Wrangler Moab
Hi,

I just picked up a MOAB last week..the Jeep has 150 miles on it. Im replacing the stock tires and wheels in the next 2-3 weeks so if anyone is interested I will be looking to sell the 5 tires/wheels with the TPMS.

Thanks
Eric

rcpeters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport S 2019
Where are you located?

Hi,

I just picked up a MOAB last week..the Jeep has 150 miles on it. Im replacing the stock tires and wheels in the next 2-3 weeks so if anyone is interested I will be looking to sell the 5 tires/wheels with the TPMS.

Thanks
Eric
Hi,

Thanks
Eric

Maupar

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
IMG_20181226_141436.jpg
IMG_20181117_142507.jpg
I have JLU rubicon sliders and rubicon wheel/ tires (No TPMS) w/ 1000 miles on available. located in san jose.

Last edited:

Sponsored

RocnTJ

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 1948 Willys PU, 1949 Willys Jeepster, 2011 Grand Cherokee
I have a set of JLU Rubicon Rock rails for sale
Will have Rubicon wheels and tires in the near future

Located in Sacramento area but make weekly visits to the Bay Area

k.daddy

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Cherokee SRT, 2019 Wrangler Moab
Hi,

Thanks
Eric
Hi,

These are still available for $1200.. set of 5, coming off next week and have 200 miles on them. Thanks Eric

Moab Wheels.jpg

OR2BAJA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, F350
If you want to get rid of your MOAB sliders let me know.

Bilymac

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ram 2500, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2017 Harley Street Glide Special, 2019 Jeep JLRU
I have the Factory Rubicon Suspension, and will have the Factory Rubicon Tires on Friday. Both with less than 3000 miles.

$175 for the Suspension

$750 for the tires
IMG_3146.jpg

Located in Auburn.
Sponsored

Last edited: