Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
- Shade top so I can keep the top down when the temps are over 90 - like spiderwebshade or dirty dog shade
- Some kind of alternate side view windows for when the doors are off - for the JKU i was looking at die-tech brackets with oem replacement side view mirrors
- 3rd party LED Headlights - hopefully much cheaper than MOPAR.

And by the way none of these things are on the market yet. Hopefully will be by May-June when I get my JLU.

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Had to look it up, that thing is awesome! I don't think my wife is going to like this thread

Mine was a BIG birthday gift, but in the 5 years I’ve had it, my wife has come to love it. I can set it to keep ice cream frozen for days, and when we take a trip up to the cabin we never have to worry about food no matter how hot the California central valley gets or how long we stop for breaks. It’s also priceless to have an ice cold (32* exactly) glass bottle of Mexican Coke (no, not the cartel type, the real cane sugar type) when it’s 110* and you’re 100 miles from a gas station.

There are other fridges that will work similarly for *most* use cases, but they include warnings that preclude things like climbing 30* hills, and are far less likely to keep working after 10 minutes of washboard trail running. Those are the ones my dad chose for his 40’ Monaco (after getting jealous of my ARB), but ARB is absolutely the way to go for overlanding, off-roading, or not knowing what the road will hand you.
Sponsored