Non-Wrangler Owners Ask the Dumbest Questions

OP
OP
COJLGirl

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
You guys ever notice how 4xe owners post inane comments to let JL Forums members know they drive a 4xe?
Ever notice non-4xe owners who happen to be haters, and I’m specifically referring to you when I say hater, post ridiculous replies?!

Sponsored

AlgUSF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS, 2014 Tundra, 2013 Odyssey, 2002 Civic
Worst one is, "Is that a 4 wheel drive?". My answer is always "no, they are more expensive". :)

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
I owned my last truck for 14 years and had been wanting a jeep for a while. When I finally got one, my wife’s friend asked her if I was going through a midlife crisis😵‍.
I'm pretty sure a bunch of people think that's my motivation too. Maybe it's true. I'm knocking on 50, my kids are grown, my wife dumped me, and the only person who can tell me no is me. As evinced by the current state of my Jeep, I'm not so good at telling myself no. :CWL:

superdude

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU Sport
Ever notice non-4xe owners who happen to be haters, and I’m specifically referring to you when I say hater, post ridiculous replies?!
I think it's an awesome vehicle and I'd be very happy to have one. I just don't see any reason for your post other than to say "HEY GUYS I HAVE THIS" and am highlighting how childish that sentiment is. That or you wanted to show us that you're kind of a rude person. Anyway I'm sure nobody spits in your coffee.

dmen

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Willys
Young kid, 20ish, walking past, sees the matching spare tire on the back and asks..."How often do you put this tire on?", my reply "when I get a flat, you?"

He had a quizzical look and continued walking.
Or every 5000 miles....

dmen

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Willys
You guys ever notice how 4xe owners post inane comments to let JL Forums members know they drive a 4xe?
Personally I would never want a 4xe. Hybrid... worst of the worst. Two engines to have issues with. No thank you. I'll be sticking with ICE for as long as possible.

Sponsored

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Not sure how I ended up on this old thread but geez whiz. So many mean comments. It made me sad.