Sponsored

Non-Wrangler Owners Ask the Dumbest Questions

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
Okay, so I hate to dog the non-Wrangler owners out, but wow they ask dumb questions. On this fine AZ morning, I decided to treat myself to Starbucks only to have the barista ask me when I got to the window if my 4xe had a steering wheel cover on it. I replied, “no, it’s leather wrapped with blue stitching. Why do you ask.” Her response was, “ I just saw the blue and figured it was a cover.” 🤦🏾‍♀️ Guess she didn’t see the blue stitching on the dash and seats.
Sponsored

Sponsored

ifonline

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Small Business Owner
I would be happy for someone to ask me questions about my Jeep, or about anything else they may be interested in. I would also be hard pressed to bash them for doing so.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I was once asked by a guy on the other side of the fuel pump if I was going to lower it, so it'd be easier to get in and out. My response is always "no, I like a challenge". He seemed sober, which didn't help his situation at all.

It was one of very many occasions that I wished I had a devise with a corded wand, that when waved in front of someone, would sterilize them. I would name this device "The Brighter Future".

JL MADDOG

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'
I don't mind the questions from a non-Owner. But what I really hate is having them argue with me after I give them an answer to their question. How dare they.... ;)

OP
OP
COJLGirl

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why would she even ask that?
Seems weird and random unless it was followed with a compliment about how great it looked.
She did compliment me. Hey, what’s going on with your order?

Sponsored

OP
OP
COJLGirl

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That really ate at you all day?
No, I just thought it was another dumb question from a non-Wrangler owner. I’m sure there are more to come.

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
She did compliment me. Hey, what’s going on with your order?
One of two things come to mind. Maybe she’s never seen a leather wrapped steering wheel and she’s only come across the cheap steering wheel covers at O’Reilly auto parts. Or maybe it’s small talk? She could also be having a rough day and just trying to be friendly.