Non-Wrangler Owners Ask the Dumbest Questions

Mccorm67

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sahara
Was just reading this and had the same thought....."Seriously? Casual human interaction to pass the time? How rude!"
Sponsored

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
mad-respect.gif

*never forget fingernail thread of 2021.
Ok. So my great aunt was shopping for a new washer this week... and I swear yall... she didn't get the one she wanted bc she couldn't press the start switch due to her nails. It's a plague...and it's growing. Just sayin. We are going to be a no nail functioning society soon. Jeeps leading the way!

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
Ok. So my great aunt was shopping for a new washer this week... and I swear yall... she didn't get the one she wanted bc she couldn't press the start switch due to her nails. It's a plague...and it's growing. Just sayin. We are going to be a no nail functioning society soon. Jeeps leading the way!
Sounds like a genetic thing!

If anything, we drop something thin and desirable on the ground and watch you ladies lose your minds trying to bend over and pick it up.

Hennessey17

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport
Ive been asked where i put my roof when i take it off. I shouldve told the person i put it on the roof rack 🤣
In fairness to them, I have asked myself the same question multiple times as I live in an apartment building... which is why I'm rocking the Sunrider top at the moment.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
At this point, wouldn't it be easier to make your pinky the opposite of a coke nail and just use that? What about a toe? Super easy to do at stop lights unless you're wearing a skirt with no doors. But then there would be about 8 men right there at your neck and call.......win/win.

Sponsored

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Sounds like a genetic thing!

If anything, we drop something thin and desirable on the ground and watch you ladies lose your minds trying to bend over and pick it up.
Imagine that.... men wanting to watch us bend over. 🤣
But I believe the problem is the creators of crap aren't genetically inclined to possess long nails, so no thought is given to a physical trait that's present on like every woman!

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
At this point, wouldn't it be easier to make your pinky the opposite of a coke nail and just use that? What about a toe? Super easy to do at stop lights unless you're wearing a skirt with no doors. But then there would be about 8 men right there at your neck and call.......win/win.
Omg why didn't I think of only having 9 nails? Betcha is would be super cute too... wonder if the Starbucks barista would comment on it....
Really? 9 nails?

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
Omg why didn't I think of only having 9 nails? Betcha is would be super cute too... wonder if the Starbucks barista would comment on it....
Really? 9 nails?
Oooooorrrrr, have a pinky with velcro so you can remove it quickly to operate windows or pick things up! (we're slowly morphing this into fingernail thread 2.0)

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
9? Jesus. Don't be a communist. Go with 8 so you can use both hands heathen.
...use both hands....that's what he said...

Oooooorrrrr, have a pinky with velcro so you can remove it quickly to operate windows or pick things up! (we're slowly morphing this into fingernail thread 2.0)
IT WILL NEVER DIE

Sponsored

Jhawth

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
A while back I was driving around with the top and doors off. I pulled in to the parking lot at bed bath and beyond. There was this extremely attractive lady that came over and asked "is that your jeep?", "yes" I replied back. Then she walked even closer before I could get out of my Jeep. She threw her bra in the passenger seat and she rubbed my leg and asked "do you got any condoms?", immediately I was appalled. How dare she ask me that question? What the hell do I look like?! Some kind of sailor?? Of course I don't have any condoms, I mean wtf. The nerve of some people, I tell ya guys. It was unbelievable.

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
I was walking out of 7-11 with a Double Gulp Grape Slurpee the other day and this guy approached me from out of nowhere.

”Is that your Jeep?”

”Yes.”

”Does it have the XR package?”

”Yes.”

”Can I get that with the 4.88s, or is it only 4.56s?”

WTF?? How could this loser not know the answer to such a simple question. Non-Wrangler owners are a bunch of clowns.

I dumped my entire Slurpee on his head and peeled out of there before the cops arrived.

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
A while back I was driving around with the top and doors off. I pulled in to the parking lot at bed bath and beyond. There was this extremely attractive lady that came over and asked "is that your jeep?", "yes" I replied back. Then she walked even closer before I could get out of my Jeep. She threw her bra in the passenger seat and she rubbed my leg and asked "do you got any condoms?", immediately I was appalled. How dare she ask me that question? What the hell do I look like?! Some kind of sailor?? Of course I don't have any condoms, I mean wtf. The nerve of some people, I tell ya guys. It was unbelievable.
...and then you woke up....

Jhawth

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
...and then you woke up....
Sadly I've been getting harassed like this ever since I bought this stupid Jeep. I tried returning it under the lemon law stating that I couldn't drive it due to extremely high levels of harassment from women, but the person working my case was a female and she told me to "shut up" and to "give her some sugar". I still wake up with cold sweats after that night and it's been an entire month.

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
I was walking out of 7-11 with a Double Gulp Grape Slurpee the other day and this guy approached me from out of nowhere.

”Is that your Jeep?”

”Yes.”

”Does it have the XR package?”

”Yes.”

”Can I get that with the 4.88s, or is it only 4.56s?”

WTF?? How could this loser not know the answer to such a simple question. Non-Wrangler owners are a bunch of clowns.

I dumped my entire Slurpee on his head and peeled out of there before the cops arrived.
Double gulp huh? Alright. Welp... see ya later.
Sponsored