Sponsored

Non-windshield LED light mount locations (pics?)

Hitthegopedal

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Guys,

I know the search function works, but almost everything I find regarding LEDs is for headlights (have) or for LED bars mounted to the windshield or hood. Now, admittedly, on my JK and at least one TJ I had the big light bars and looked like a rolling concert stage BUT one caveat is I used them all the time so the PIA of their existence (wind sound, washing around them) was justified. I go to work at 4AM every morning and I can tell you, on the back roads with large critters crittering about, I found the lights to be much more than a novelty or "look".

Problem is that I can't bring myself to put a windshield light bar on my JL. Just doesn't look right. I also like my factory steel bumpers, so those gotta stay too. I know there are a couple more options out there, but i'd like to see what folks have done to get a taste of what I could do to remedy my early morning critter situation.

Post what you have for AUX lighting (doesn't need to be LED either). Pics are even better. Bonus points for Punk'n JLURs.
Sponsored

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
IMG_4965.jpg