• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Non Subwoofer Right Interior Rear Panel with Carpet Piece

JeepRAD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Hello,

Taken from my 2019 JLU Rubicon:

Non Subwoofer Right Interior Rear Panel and Seat Belt Panel with Carpet Piece - Excellent Condition, perfect for someone replacing their Alpine stock subwoofer.

Right Quarter Panel # 6LU84TX7AE
Seat Belt Panel # 6BM34TX7AB
Mopar black carpet

Please note: this is the Mopar piece of carpet from my 2019 JLU Rubicon. It was cut out (not exact), so you will have to join this piece to your existing carpet. Please make sure it will work for you.

$100 pickup in PA/DE/NJ or $130 shipped.

Jeep Wrangler JL Non Subwoofer Right Interior Rear Panel with Carpet Piece FF546458-88D1-4BF4-A733-F90218CDC4E1

Jeep Wrangler JL Non Subwoofer Right Interior Rear Panel with Carpet Piece 0C1339E0-2F09-4E05-B11F-7C7539567A0C
Sponsored

Rex Bai

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara JLU
Is it still available? Will you take $80 for them?

Rex Bai

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara JLU
You still looking for these pieces? I have found them on a mopar parts site for pretty cheap.
I've got one from eBay. What's the website tho? I might need something in the future. Thanks!!
Sponsored