First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.MyVillageRadio.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
I always thought it’d be funny to get a digital display to light up messages to the tailgater. Oh the fun you could have with that!
I've actually had quite a bit of luck programming the old Betabrite signs, then using a relay control box to tell the sign to display different messages. I've often thought about putting a setup like this in the rear window, just for the reasons mentioned here.
Sponsored

ALRUI

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2003 F150 S-Crew FX4, Others
I actually did this last week. Hooked it up to this middle push button switch! I only put water in it.

SmartSelect_20200416-205105_Gallery.jpg
Did you end up mounting it so it sprays straight back instead of to the side?

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
I've always wanted to make a 6' ram come out the back and go through the engine block to slow the tail gaiters
Sounds fair but easier to move over, let the AH pass as karma is a bitch. One day he will tail gate a Harley rider,and you know how they handled it for years. now tail gating a Harley rider is very seldom heard of.

Gadsden11

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Back in the day I had an XJ and the rear wiper didnt work, but the sprayer did. I found a small copper tube that fit perfectly into the end of the sprayer. I put a bend in it and voila!! Push the sprayer button and shoot washer fluid backwards.
Sponsored