First Name
Stephen Rodgers
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2 door, 2018 Colorado ZR2, 2009 Honda Ruckus, 1973 Honda CB750
Occupation
Mostly retired
I've had my Oracle reverse bulbs on order at Quadratec for weeks, they are backordered. No date in sight.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
I've had my Oracle reverse bulbs on order at Quadratec for weeks, they are backordered. No date in sight.
Hey Stephen,

If you would like to DM us with the part number or copy of your receipt from Quadratec I would be happy to check if we have an updated ETA for you!

-Brittany

Shak14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Just got an email saying the reverse light bulbs are out of stock and won’t be in for 2-3 weeks. If I was Oracle, I would probably show that when ordering instead of eating until payment is made. Not the best business practice in my mind.

Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Just got an email saying the reverse light bulbs are out of stock and won’t be in for 2-3 weeks. If I was Oracle, I would probably show that when ordering instead of eating until payment is made. Not the best business practice in my mind.
I apologize for the confusion on the back order before purchasing. Unfortunately, our system does not have the capacity to provide out-of-stock notes prior to sale; this is why we individually email customers promptly so you are aware of the delay and can ask any questions. We are happy to update you with tracking once it's through QC and on its way to you. Thank you for your patience with this order!
-Missy

Shak14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I apologize for the confusion on the back order before purchasing. Unfortunately, our system does not have the capacity to provide out-of-stock notes prior to sale; this is why we individually email customers promptly so you are aware of the delay and can ask any questions. We are happy to update you with tracking once it's through QC and on its way to you. Thank you for your patience with this order!
-Missy
Good news! Approaching 4 weeks since my order was placed and still nothing. I guess that 2-3 week window was a lie. Maybe Oracle should just give me full LED tail light housing replacements??

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Good news! Approaching 4 weeks since my order was placed and still nothing. I guess that 2-3 week window was a lie. Maybe Oracle should just give me full LED tail light housing replacements??
I can assure you we are not lying to you. Shipments are inconsistent right now with carriers and unfortunately it delays our time line we have set ahead of schedule.

We recently have processed many items that were on back order through our warehouse, so it could have come in stock.

If you could please provide me your order number here or through a DM, I will verify your items and provide you an updated back order status, if any.

-Missy

Shak14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I can assure you we are not lying to you. Shipments are inconsistent right now with carriers and unfortunately it delays our time line we have set ahead of schedule.

We recently have processed many items that were on back order through our warehouse, so it could have come in stock.

If you could please provide me your order number here or through a DM, I will verify your items and provide you an updated back order status, if any.

-Missy

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
The tail light bulbs are in stock and ready to ship. The reverse bulbs are what is on back order and the ETA is delayed about 2 weeks. If you would like we can split this order for you.
Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

-Missy

Sponsored

Shak14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The tail light bulbs are in stock and ready to ship. The reverse bulbs are what is on back order and the ETA is delayed about 2 weeks. If you would like we can split this order for you.

-Missy
I know you’re not the person in charge of this, but 2 weeks? It was a 2 week delay 4 weeks ago. At this point can I just cancel the entire order, get my money back and find another option?

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
I know you’re not the person in charge of this, but 2 weeks? It was a 2 week delay 4 weeks ago. At this point can I just cancel the entire order, get my money back and find another option?
I understand the frustration here and I wish we could get this sooner for you.

I am happy to split the order and refund you for the reverse, or if you would not like anything I can cancel the entire order.

-Missy

Shak14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I understand the frustration here and I wish we could get this sooner for you.

I am happy to split the order and refund you for the reverse, or if you would not like anything I can cancel the entire order.

-Missy
Emily from Oracle shot me an email and told me they’d ship out early next week. Thank you though.
Sponsored