Sponsored

No TPMS Sensors in new rims but MY20 Jeep JLU still reads pressure?

MaggieJeep

First Name
Maggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY20 JLUR Granite Crystal
Occupation
Architect
I installed Method 312s filled to 40PSI on my MY20 Jeep JLU with the TPMS sensors removed but I drove it around today for about 10minutes and saw that my PSI read 40PSI x3 and 39PSI x1???

How is the Jeep reading without TPMS!?!

P.S I checked with the shop and they only installed valves.
Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
I installed Method 312s filled to 40PSI on my MY20 Jeep JLU with the TPMS sensors removed but I drove it around today for about 10minutes and saw that my PSI read 40PSI x3 and 39PSI x1???

How is the Jeep reading without TPMS!?!
I’m guessing it takes a little while for the computer to register they aren’t present. Make sure you do a complete cycle.
shut off engine, open and close drivers door, wait 15 minutes. crank and drive again.

OP
OP

MaggieJeep

First Name
Maggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY20 JLUR Granite Crystal
Occupation
Architect
I’m guessing it takes a little while for the computer to register they aren’t present. Make sure you do a complete cycle.
shut off engine, open and close drivers door, wait 15 minutes. crank and drive again.
Can't be the cycle because I drove it twice today.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
This just proves my theory, your car can read the tire pressure without TPMS. TPMS is a government trick, they track you through 5g in your tire. You know what else has MS in their names, MS-13, yeah right, gangsters! Vote Biden you get more these kinds of devices!

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
This just proves my theory, your car can read the tire pressure without TPMS. TPMS is a government trick, they track you through 5g in your tire. You know what else has MS in their names, MS-13, yeah right, gangsters! Vote Biden you get more these kinds of devices!
Jeep Wrangler JL No TPMS Sensors in new rims but MY20 Jeep JLU still reads pressure? ghgxhduud
Jeep Wrangler JL No TPMS Sensors in new rims but MY20 Jeep JLU still reads pressure? cfuuuduud
Jeep Wrangler JL No TPMS Sensors in new rims but MY20 Jeep JLU still reads pressure? jdjsjhxhduesu
Jeep Wrangler JL No TPMS Sensors in new rims but MY20 Jeep JLU still reads pressure? ddejicud
Sponsored