Sponsored

No sunrider for hardtop Until spring 2019

Iwant2poop

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sport, 2002 Grand Cherokee (Sold)
Sorry to be the Debby Downer but the Sunshade is sold separately. Look at it like this, now you have two things to look forward to.
So long, money. I didn't want you anyway.

se7en

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X / Zynith / 3.6 Auto / SOT / XR
Yep. I've been stalking Cassie from Bestop (not in a take me to court way) for that Sunrider. Had it on my JK and loved it. You won't be disappointed on either.
Has Cassie said when it will be ready? Any updates as of late?

Sponsored

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
"Please don't take frustrations out on Besttop," he says, barring no relationship to them. I suspect they are busier right now than the proverbial Lucille Ball in the chocolate making factory producing soft tops for their number #1 client, FCA, on the new JL. Unlike FCA, I suspect they don't have people to outsource their business to, which is very craft/skill intensive, at reasonable price, without compromising quality.

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Haha! I can attest to this... I have been getting stalked ;)

CassieAtBestop

Yep. I've been stalking Cassie from Bestop (not in a take me to court way) for that Sunrider. Had it on my JK and loved it. You won't be disappointed on either.

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
:cwl:

Thank you for making our day with this video! :)

CassieAtBestop

"Please don't take frustrations out on Besttop," he says, barring no relationship to them. I suspect they are busier right now than the proverbial Lucille Ball in the chocolate making factory producing soft tops for their number #1 client, FCA, on the new JL. Unlike FCA, I suspect they don't have people to outsource their business to, which is very craft/skill intensive, at reasonable price, without compromising quality.

DToxic

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
how's the wind noise level in comparison to the freedom panels on the JK? Even being in CA with no random thunderstorms, it's nice to have a quick option to button up the top to thwart potential thieves...

Sponsored

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
I like the idea of these on a JK but IMO on the JL it's uneccessary as the freedom tops are so ridiculously easy to remove. In fact the new tops are likely my favorite feature added to the JL next to the improve ride.

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
I like the idea of these on a JK but IMO on the JL it's uneccessary as the freedom tops are so ridiculously easy to remove. In fact the new tops are likely my favorite feature added to the JL next to the improve ride.
I thought this too until someone from Florida (read: frequent afternoon thunderstorms) pointed out to me how you don't have to pull over and get the Freedom Panels out to be protected from rain. Again, as I stated prior, if you're driving on the highway right into a storm headed in the opposite direction, you may have little time and opportunity to pull over between "storm discovery and storm drench."

I love this product, but as a NYer, I do agree with you @1quick1 that it may have less applicability for me.

Sigh: so few products to buy, so much money.;)

mer43

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'98 ZJ 5.9, '18 JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Go to 2:29 mark
Sponsored