Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ-7, 2020 JLR
Build Thread
Link
"
Looks like the Repo man got a hold of this dude's truck.
Hopefully, they tow truck is taking the truck to a shop where the back half of the lift kit can get installed.
Sponsored

CMF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 2021 SAHARA (that my wife lets me drive on the weekends..sometimes.)
I don't think I've ever seen a squatted Jeep and I live in SC/work in NC. All the squatters I've seen are pickups and pimped out Tahoes.

cptchunk

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I don't think I've ever seen a squatted Jeep and I live in SC/work in NC. All the squatters I've seen are pickups and pimped out Tahoes.
Pretty much this. I grew up in a small town in NC, 5 minutes from the SC border and it was usually old GM/Chevys. Now in the triangle area and our complex has a squatted K1500 🙃.

I would say I feel bad for them, but he's done a few things already that changed my mind. I hope he fixes it or gets rid of it.

bturleysc

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
I'm so glad I live out West where unless you're in LA, you don't really see this. After seeing the "Carolina Squat", I almost want to retract my statement on the Angry Grille thread. If given a choice, I'd proudly drive around with an angry grille vs. the Carolina squat.
If you research the origin of this mod, it actually started in CA. People copied the look from Baja racing trucks.

Sponsored

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I'm so glad I live out West where unless you're in LA, you don't really see this. After seeing the "Carolina Squat", I almost want to retract my statement on the Angry Grille thread. If given a choice, I'd proudly drive around with an angry grille vs. the Carolina squat.
I have lived in Los Angeles for 20 years and I had no idea this was even a thing because I have never seen a vehicle like that before.

CT_LFC

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 / JLUR
I don't see how they can see whats right in front of them...
That's my thinking, too. Seems to me the biggest safety issue is their direct line of sight is, well, the sky.

DUNE RAP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL 2DR RUBICON
I’ve seen a lot of dumb shit here in Arizona but not that dumb!!!

Hogzilla

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0 turbo
I see 2 of these around the Fort Mill, SC area. Every time I see one of these I can't help but laugh at how ridiculous it looks.

Sponsored

SouthCo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Billet Silver Sahara
Heard about this trend in California many years ago. Called the Cali Lean. Didn't realize there were some other names for it here on the East Coast but no matter what you call it, it looks dumb. But I guess to each their own...

Echo4papa

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Occupation
Success Engineer