Sponsored

No one will admit it, but here goes.....

jbannick18

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S
I paid MSRP for my Sport S a couple weeks ago.

Got 3k more on the trade then other dealers and they delivered it to me from 2 hours away.

The inventory in Colorado has been rough and took advantage to move vehicle when the truck had equity because of the market vs being 7k under previous

DUNE RAP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL 2DR RUBICON
So I paid msrp on a new 2021 wrangler Rubicon 6 speed, 2 door. There , I said it! I wanted/needed a new jeep and I wasn't about to wait around and see if prices come down on the 2022. I wasn't about to travel across the country for a "great" deal and every dealer within my vicinity (150 MI) all were at msrp....no deals! Sure I could have said no and bought a Tacoma but I wanted a Rubicon. I wanted a bare bones rig without all the add ons and doo-dads. The only extras I added was the premium soft top($595) and mopar grab handles and sill guards(130). I am excited to take delivery needless to say and start the mods! I haven't signed anything so maybe I can still haggle this guy down a grand. If not I want to try my luck at asking to swap new 33" stock rubber that comes standard for a new set of 35" tires even Steven....
Any body else pay msrp on their rig......my quote otd was $42600 if anybody wants to know.
On a side note, I wonder if anybody has ever ordered a stock rubi like I did and if they got the proverbial 8% below invoice, that's like a new rubi for like 35k!....yeah rite.
I bought a fully loaded 2Dr Rubicon in February and got $5000 off MSRP. Now your lucky to even get one! Enjoy your new Jeep and never look back!

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
So I paid msrp on a new 2021 wrangler Rubicon 6 speed, 2 door. There , I said it! I wanted/needed a new jeep and I wasn't about to wait around and see if prices come down on the 2022. I wasn't about to travel across the country for a "great" deal and every dealer within my vicinity (150 MI) all were at msrp....no deals! Sure I could have said no and bought a Tacoma but I wanted a Rubicon. I wanted a bare bones rig without all the add ons and doo-dads. The only extras I added was the premium soft top($595) and mopar grab handles and sill guards(130). I am excited to take delivery needless to say and start the mods! I haven't signed anything so maybe I can still haggle this guy down a grand. If not I want to try my luck at asking to swap new 33" stock rubber that comes standard for a new set of 35" tires even Steven....
Any body else pay msrp on their rig......my quote otd was $42600 if anybody wants to know.
On a side note, I wonder if anybody has ever ordered a stock rubi like I did and if they got the proverbial 8% below invoice, that's like a new rubi for like 35k!....yeah rite.
My OTD price last July was similar to yours. I paid sticker minus rebates...it was about $38k plus tax. But I did drive 8 hours one way for that deal.

Sponsored

THorner

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR Diesel, 79 J10, 06 XLR, Ducati 999 & ST4
Occupation
Retired
Anyone have any luck swapping out the stock rubber for 35" when its delivered? Think the dealership would give me a credit towards new 35" bfg k02?....or better luck trying that at a dedicated tire shop?...
I'm trying to find 35's to put on my Rubi. I think they're made of unobtaineum. A tire distributor call to BFG revealed that they are not quoting estimated delivery times. Nitto quoted 90 days. 35x12.5r17. So I wait.

Pingbling23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 3.6 eTorque
I'm trying to find 35's to put on my Rubi. I think they're made of unobtaineum. A tire distributor call to BFG revealed that they are not quoting estimated delivery times. Nitto quoted 90 days. 35x12.5r17. So I wait.
theres plenty of ko2's in 315/70/17 on ebay. looks like prices are higher. when i got mine early 2020 i believe i paid around $900 for a set of four and bought a single for $250.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Right now no deals to be had unless you are willing to order and wait....and wait....and wait some more.

If you are happy with the deal you got that is all that matters.

THorner

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR Diesel, 79 J10, 06 XLR, Ducati 999 & ST4
Occupation
Retired
theres plenty of ko2's in 315/70/17 on ebay. looks like prices are higher. when i got mine early 2020 i believe i paid around $900 for a set of four and bought a single for $250.
Thanks for the suggestion. Which seller did you use on Ebay? Did the tires have a recent date code? Thanks again.

Sponsored

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
315's are also really constrained; was told between the Bronco Sasquatch and new Jeep Xtreme not many making it to the market.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Yeah kaukauna north of appleton. Bergstrom jeep
WI has great consumer laws. What was your build and msrp? I will contact them for a quote. Thanks.

Pingbling23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 3.6 eTorque
Thanks for the suggestion. Which seller did you use on Ebay? Did the tires have a recent date code? Thanks again.
ive used several of the big names. they all have thousands of feedback. and yes, get the c rated ones. the tires have all been the newest models with no issues. ive bought several sets over the years for my truck and my wifes various vehicles. saved alot of money.

OP
OP
Cowboy from hell

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
I ordered factory.direct, I wish they had a 2 Dr rubi with stick on the lot....said I should have Her by Sept, or 8 weeks....no I didn't get gorilla glass, I want my jeep before it snows.
Sponsored