• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Massachusetts No Longer Available ...

vtech243

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL & BMW X3 M40i
Reason For Sale: I'm placing an order for a MY'19 Ford Raptor & looking to see if there is interest in the private market before trading it into the dealer.

Asking Price: Car was $54,950 from the factory and I've put ~$8k worth of parts on it. I am asking $48,850 which (based on activity I have seen) is priced to move. If you want to waste our collective time, feel free to low-ball me.

Hi all -- I've been pretty active on these forums and have loved building up my Jeep but it is time to move on -- as many of you might be able to appreciate I have automotive ADD. I bought in NY and have since moved to MA. Jeep is fully loaded from the factory and has 2-inch Mopar lift w/ 37's (BFG K02) as well as a bunch of other Mopar goodies (lights, tailgate, rock rails, etc). The one thing I did not get a chance to do yet that someone who buys this should is a solid winch set-up ... however as it stands now there is ~$8k worth of parts, wheels, tires that someone is going to get at a steep discount (not including install which I laid out for reference if someone was going to have it professionally installed). Jeep was "off-road" once for a meet-up --> all other driving has been mall crawling and has been used mainly as a weekend toy. ZERO cosmetic and/or mechanical issues (you can see my post history on this forum which should also give you some transparency on ALL the minor things I've fixed like getting a new stabilizer). Jeep has been babied and all service/mods were installed professionally. Oil was just changed, tires were rotated and there was an alignment ~250 miles ago. Must be local pick-up however I can do live video chat with some-one and/or accommodate however I can for anyone that wants more details before making a commitment to come see in person. PM me here for more details / info. Thanks for looking. -- Ian

YMEyEEp.jpg

pZ3N2Od.jpg

lgK3voF.jpg

GTXjOOC.jpg

gCxYlQw.jpg

5JO1Af0.jpg

TomTrOK.jpg

4aQHVSw.jpg

CESPN4B.jpg

nyu7kCT.jpg

F9zTTcP.jpg

vwxCS7b.jpg