Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
The games these dealers are playing though!
And with so many order/dealer issues a little straight communication on their part would alleviate a lot of customer anxiety. If they had a laundry-list of things to do to get your Jeep ready and were short-staffed they could have said so rather than keeping you in the dark for so long. Glad it worked out, though.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Glad you found it.

PDI-ing a vehicle shouldn't take more than one or two days at most. Then again, dealers measure everything in weeks these days.

Post pix when you get it.

Sponsored

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
I got my Jeep the same day it arrived at the dealer. The paper work took about 1 hour and we were out the door. And to complicate things, at that time, the dealer was going through a buy / sell.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I got my Jeep the same day it arrived at the dealer. The paper work took about 1 hour and we were out the door. And to complicate things, at that time, the dealer was going through a buy / sell.
I could have taken same-day delivery of my new Jeep, but several customers were ahead of me and I didn't want to overwhelm my [clueless but polite] salesman with yet another delivery appt. so late in the day. We therefore agreed on a appt. first thing the next morning. Everything went swimmingly.

I requested and received just a pre-ppwrk. test drive and a full tank of fuel. No PDI; I wanted to go over everything at home in the comfort of my garage. 'Twas a cold and rainy October morning, anyway, so a courtesy wash would have been pointless. I had already checked the fuse box prior to the test drive, and the tire pressures required only minor tweaks.

Sponsored