No dealer visit necessary! Thank you forum.

Robtdcarr

Active Member
First Name
Rob
Joined
Aug 20, 2018
Messages
33
Reaction score
66
Location
Apex, NC
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon. 2015 Ford Explorer. 2005 HD Softail Deuce. 2017 VW Passat.
Just a thank you to all of the forum members who share their issues and findings. You all rock!

Plugged my phone into the USB this morning on the way to the shooting range. The phone was acting a bit strange, almost pulsating. I unplugged it and continued on my way. Plugged it back in when I got home and no CarPlay. Came to the forum and had the solution within 3 minutes.

All I did was pull the #11 fuse and reinsert. Problem solved!

99% of all issues I have had (not too many) I was able to fix myself with the help of this forum. The other 1% needed the dealer attention, but had the troubleshooting done before the appt was made.

Curious how many dealer visits this site has prevented.
 

Pruitts

Well-Known Member
First Name
Shannon
Joined
Jul 28, 2019
Messages
58
Reaction score
32
Location
Spring Grove
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Sahara JL
Solved my issue of what I thought was a blown ‘buzzy’ speaker. Inserted some thin cardboard between a connecting plug and housing where the forum showed and viola! Fixed!
 
Advertisement

ATO4x4
 
Advertisement
Top