Sponsored

Nitto Ridge Grappler vs. Trail Grappler?

dima24

First Name
Dima
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey everyone... I'm getting 37's on my 2018 JLU Rubicon, with a 2.5" lift.

I'm probably using the Jeep about 80% on road and 20% off road, and I'm in Southern California.

I've narrowed my tire choice down to Nitto Ridge Grapplers or Trail Grapplers. I like the look of the Trail Grapplers better, but I don't want a lot of road noise.

Which tire do you think would be better?
Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
The Ridge Grappler will be better on road. It will be a smoother and quieter ride. It will also do well off road in most scenarios besides deep mud. Mud is one area the Trail Grappler will perform considerably better.

OP
OP
dima24

dima24

First Name
Dima
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Ridge Grappler will be better on road. It will be a smoother and quieter ride. It will also do well off road in most scenarios besides deep mud. Mud is one area the Trail Grappler will perform considerably better.
Thanks for the reply! What about on rocks and such? Will the performance be pretty similar? Being in SoCal and surrounding areas, we don't have a ton of mud.

Living Good 357

First Name
Big D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Z06, 07 Dodge Cummins, 900 HP 72 Nova
Does anyone know how wide the actual contact patche is on a 12.5 Nitto Trail Grappler tire mounted on 9.5 rim. Please do not include the sidewall with. Thank you
Sponsored