NH Dealers that accept Tread Lightly

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
Hi all, anyone in NH know of dealers that will accept Tread Lightly codes before I start calling around?
Sponsored

YJherJLhim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ and 18 JL Rubicon Unlimited
Bonneville and Son in Manchester gave me Affiliated Pricing On my wifeā€™s Tuscadero Rubicon we ordered a few weeks ago which I believe is same thing?

I sent you. PM with salesman name as I donā€™t know if he would want it posted...Good guy

Schuter

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Silverado 2500
I tried every dealer in southern NH, ME and MA (even a few in CT). Not a single one was willing to touch the deal Adam offered at Central Jeep in MA. I ended up ~5% under invoice with Affiliate pricing. Send him an email at [email protected] and tell him Andy Hunter sent you. It will be worth your time.

OP
OP
TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I tried every dealer in southern NH, ME and MA (even a few in CT). Not a single one was willing to touch the deal Adam offered at Central Jeep in MA. I ended up ~5% under invoice with Affiliate pricing. Send him an email at [email protected] and tell him Andy Hunter sent you. It will be worth your time.
Did you have an Affiliate code? I think Affiliate and Tread Lightly pricing are both 1% under invoice.

Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
A dealer posted in another thread that Jeep said no more Affilaite Pricing on Wranglers within the last week. šŸ˜³

YJherJLhim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can you please give us the actual numbers. MSRP and what you are paying. I would like to see how much I left on the table!

OP
OP
TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

OP
OP
TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can you please give us the actual numbers. MSRP and what you are paying. I would like to see how much I left on the table!
On my build of 43,250 it works out to about a 1600.00 difference

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Tread Lightly is Affiliate. It works the exact same way the company code works for our corporate affiliate.

If you log into the FCA Affiliate website, you can do a dealer search by Zip, and it will show you the count of affiliate deals each dealer has done. Not a guarantee in this market, but should make the phone call list shorter for you. For Example:
Jeep Wrangler JL NH Dealers that accept Tread Lightly 1630328300332

Schuter

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Silverado 2500
We settled on $60,100 with $597 Doc fee. Doesn't care where you finance it.

Gupton would have been:
$58589 (standard order pricing below factory invoice)
$57966 (standard order pricing; Must have Tread Lightly Control #)
$57342 (standard order pricing; Must have Tread Lightly Control # AND dealer arranged financing)

Gupton would have been less, I just could not find the time to fly to TN and drive back and didn't want to mess with shipping.

Hope this helps.

Jeep Wrangler JL NH Dealers that accept Tread Lightly 1630340477973

YJherJLhim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We settled on $60,100 with $597 Doc fee. Doesn't care where you finance it.

Gupton would have been:
$58589 (standard order pricing below factory invoice)
$57966 (standard order pricing; Must have Tread Lightly Control #)
$57342 (standard order pricing; Must have Tread Lightly Control # AND dealer arranged financing)

Gupton would have been less, I just could not find the time to fly to TN and drive back and didn't want to mess with shipping.

Hope this helps.

1630340477973.png
Thanks. So that is about 1k less than Iā€™m paying And my MSRP is almost same as yours. Good to know. Iā€™m good spending the extra cash and dealing with local NH dealer.

Those Gupton prices Are awesome if you donā€™t mind traveling...Good info

Schuter

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Silverado 2500
Iā€™m good spending the extra cash and dealing with local NH dealer.
You did much better than I did in NH or I would have probably did the same thing. I just could not find a dealer that wanted to discuss anything other than MSRP. Manchester is right next door too.
Sponsored